Chapter 23 - Anniversary

Arohi was sitting in the room. Pari  stood at the doorway & peeked at her.

Pari POV
I want to go talk to her but I'm worried she'll get upset.

Arohi saw Pari's dress sticking out from the doorway.

Arohi: Pari... andar aa
Pari... come in

Pari got startled hearing her... she slowly looked back inside.

Arohi: andar aa
Come in

Pari came in slowly & sat next to Arohi.

Arohi: Kuch baat hai kya?
Is there anything u want to talk about?

Pari: kya hum yah rah sakate hain hamesha ki liye. Pap... mera matlab Deep uncle ki saath.
Can we stay here forever . Pap... I mean with Deep uncle .

Arohi looked at her sadly.

Pari: main une pasand nahin karata leken woh hamesha humhe bachaata hai. Mai safe feel karti hu unke saath.
I don't like him but he always saves me. I feel safe with him.

Saying this she ran out of the room.

Arohi: (chuckling sadling) Jhooti.
(chuckling sadly) liar.

Arohi POV
She's accepted him as her dad. Maybe she doesn't even realise that yet but she had. Her love for me & Karan is stopping her from saying that she loves him & calling him dad... but I can tell. After Karan died the happiest I saw her was with Deep on her birthday. I can tell Deep has changed but I've hated him for so long I don't know if I can love him again. The type of person he is now is the person I always wished he would be. I can't forget everything.... but maybe I can pretend to... for Pari. I don't have to accept Deep for Pari to have a dad.

Arohi went out of her room to talk to Deep.

As she was walking to his room she saw a girl walking out of his room after handing him a blue file

As she was walking to his room she saw a girl walking out of his room after handing him a blue file. She hid before Deep could notice her... she peeked into the room & noticed Deep keep the file in the locker in his cupboard.

 she peeked into the room & noticed Deep keep the file in the locker in his cupboard