a night out

3:00 am: claire's pov: "god i miss him." i thought as i lay awake in my bedroom, the sounds of the city comforting me. we haven't talked in a year. a year. it's crazy. i can't even begin to explain how much i miss him. his charisma, his eyes, his laugh, his body. everything. he acts so tough on the outside but i know thats not how he is on the inside. i finally got to sleep after thinking about him nonstop.

10:00 am: the thought of me probably never even brushes his mind. he's probably to busy working on another one of his douchebaggy songs with his band. the things he writes about aren't even him. i know him, and i know that he is more gentle than that. i just wish he would embrace it.

"claire! keens tn?? please me and kate want you to come." eliza texted me, i thought about it and i decided i'll go... it's been hard to go out ever since the situation with harry. so i texted back. "sure, what time?" "7:00 pm" eliza texted back quickly. i hop in the shower and am excited to see my friends and have some good food.

shit it's already 6:30 i put on my outfit, i decided to wear this dress i love.

i hop in the uber and head to the restaurant

i hop in the uber and head to the restaurant. i get there and i spot my friends but i also spot someone else. is that? no it can't be.

sorry for short chapter but wait for the next hehe