my little slut?

hi's tall figure with blond hair was towering over your body on the bed, choking you roughly "PELLE" "yes, my little slut" he said in hi's raspy and low voice "H-harder" you moaned "oh, so my little slut want's more huh"  

"yes, pelle"                                                                                                                                                                                "yes, who" pelle said starting to choke you more than you could take                                                          "yes, daddy"                                                                                                                                                                             "good girl" pelle said easing the grip he had on your trhought.

pelle's hands were now traveling by the sides of your naked and slim body and stoped at your hips, as he shoved hi's lenght in to you hi's long blond hair was covering hi's face that had little remains of hi's facepaint left                                                                                                                                    "you like that angel" pelle said starting to kiss your neck and chest                                                               "y-yes" you moaned

after a few minutes of you two fucking pelle collapsed on top of you, he laid on top of you for a few seconds and the flipped over so you were laying on top of hi's chest as you were playing with hi's hair and kissing hi's jawline softly you both fell asleep.

[sorry if there is anything written wrong, i hope you like this]