꒦꒷ 4 : ❛ albedo ❜

ALBEDO FUMBLED AROUND HIS POCKETS LOOKING FOR HIS DOOR KEYS . . .

he unlocked the door to his house with ease, he removed his shoes and left it by the front door

he unlocked the door to his house with ease, he removed his shoes and left it by the front door. "you can leave your shoes by the front door too if you want to be comfortable, there is also a pair of slippers there." albedo pointed to the floor by the cabinet.

(y/n) removed her shoes as she was told, all of her nervousness came crashing all over, she anxiously followed albedo who led her to his room. his entire house is clean and neat, not a speck of dust in sight. unlike her house which is a little messy.

"don't be so scared, (y/n)." albedo laughed slightly.

he opened the door to his room, he flicked the lights open, his room looking awfully familiar. albedo placed the plastic bags which is filled with his snacks by his desk. already knowing that it was albedo's background for streaming. albedo sat in his gaming chair, "make yourself at home."

"thanks." she replied, her eyes wandered around his room, his single sized bed, desk that holds his pc set up and a black piano keyboard, his wall is decorated with shelves filled with books and a couple of figurines and a tv that is attached to the wall opposite his bed. "nice room. not like i've seen it on stream before." (y/n) giggled, "yeah, right."

"so, what do you wanna do first?" albedo asked the girl, "you wanna order or do you want us to cook?" albedo unconsciously stared at (y/n) thinking about what they could do, (y/n) flushed bright pink noticing his gaze.

"pizza?" albedo came into his senses asking her. "do you have the ingredients to make a dough?" (y/n) asked him. "i do cook so i am guessing i still have some left ingredients." he replied in a matter of fact tone.

"wait, you cook?" she exclaimed shocked. 'no cap, albedo is the best boyfriend everyone or anyone could ask for.'

"yes, i do. when klee comes to visit i cook her some of her favorite snacks or foods." he explained leading her to the kitchen to make some homemade pizza. "that's hot." (y/n) thought to herself.

"i know." albedo chuckled at her. "what," the girl stared at the boy dumbfounded,

"you heard me?!"

"that's hot." albedo smiled smugly at her mocking the girl which face's as red a tomato. "albedo, stop it already!" (y/n) whisper-shouted at the blonde haired boy punching him in his shoulders.

the both of them walked to the kitchen, albedo reached for the kitchen cabinets grabbing the ingredients needed for a pizza dough.

albedo and (y/n) made the pizza dough together, playing and thrashing it with each other, the kitchen almost looks like a mess now. "let's put some stuff in it now! i'm hungry." (y/n) complained to albedo, said boy gazed at her goofy appearance— flour all over her hair, patches of flour on her face, skin and clothes. albedo reached for the girl's head, ruffling her hair removing the flour visible on her hair.