t o r t u r e

You took a sip of your drink. You were at a party with your friends, Carley and Kaitlyn.

Both of them were on the dance floor, probably flirting with some random guys, tricking them to buy their drinks.

You had done this to a guy named Jack, you felt bad after, but hey, you weren't going to waste money on drinks.

Your whole life you had conned people.

It started with people you would trick into buying fake necklaces, soon into them giving you their business for help purposes and other stuff.

It was fun and all, and the cash was great.

You looked over the crowds, wondering who you should Con next.

That's when you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Hey," said a guy, he had shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes.

"Wait...Evan?!"

Evan was an old friend, you used to Con people together. He got caught and arrested because the woman he was conning was a policewoman.

He didnt rat you out, so you were grateful. He looked different now though. More tired, but definitely taller. And he still had that scar on the corner of his mouth from that fight with a guy in Texas.

"Its been so long! Where have you been all these sh!tty years!" You asked.

After a long time explaining and drinking, you and Evan went outside.

"So your telling me, you went in jail and just....BROKE out?" You asked, sceptical of Evan's story.

"I dunno why you keep on asking...Ofcourse" he smirked, probably conned someone to pay him out or something.

"Hey wanna con someone?" He asked, smoking a cigarette before tossing it into the drain.

"Evan, you got thrown in jail, as much as I would love to, your ugly a$$ face is plastered all over the news" you said, folding your arms.

"Look, There is this drug lord going around, he is in a gang aswell, I want to con and catch him" Evan grinned.
"Really? Sh!t dude you realise how hard it is? Like you even know where he is"

"Oh I know where he is alright! Right over there" Evan pointed to a black car, and somebody stepped out of it.

The guy had curly black hair and blue eyes.

You gasped a little. How could somebody so dangerous be here?

"So what's your plan, o wise one?" You asked, not taking your eyes of Jaden.

"I pretend to kidnap you.  Infront of him, and make a big scene. He will see. Then he might try save you, he will come to our house AND BOOM! Lights out!"

"But he doesnt know me, how will that-"
"That's exactly why you need to go introduce yourself!" Evan grinned, shoving you towards him.

"Oh I um- sorry?" You said, as you stumbled towards him, Evan had pushed you really hard.

"Hey," He said, looking down at you frowning.

"Your name is?" Asked the guy, extending a hand to help you up.

"My name is Y/N, yours?"

"Jaden Hossler, nice to meet you,"