T O R T U R E p2

Jaden offered you some drinks, which you gladly accepted. He seemed to have not seen Evan and you talking it hear your plan.

"What was that guy doing?" He asked, looking behind you with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh umm...hes nobody. We were talking and flirting but he rejected me" you said, tossing your hair.

"Oh"
"Umm..sooo, what do you do for a living?" You asked Jaden, as you sipped on a drink. You were both seated at a table.

"Oh, well I'm glad you asked! Want me to show you?"
"Sure!" You grinned. This was perfect! If Jaden took you outside, you could lead him to your car and Evan would knock him out! The perfect plan you thought whilst grinning.

"Ok cmon" he said whilst leading you outside. The cold air hit you like a wall. Whilst outside, you followed him to his car. Jaden opened the back door to reveal loads of stacks of boxes, overflowing with stuff in white rappers.

Drugs.

"Oh, I ummm.." you didnt know how to pretend to react when you knew what he did.

"Ha! I bet you do these all the time though!" He grinned, picking up a wrapper.

"Actually no I dont, never seen em'" you said back, a little offended.

"Want me to show you what I do?" You asked, smiling.
"Sure," Jaden smirked. You walked over to your car and gave a subtle nod to Evan. He spat his cigarette out and strolled over.

"In there," you said, slowly opening the boot of the car.

"What? I dont see anythi-" Jaden was cut of by a punch to the head. He fell limp to the ground, his nose hitting the car floor, blood everywhere.

"Good work" Evan mumbled, slamming the car door shut.

"Yeah you too. All we need to do is drive back quickly and tie him up. What do we need him for?" You asked.

"Well you see...."

"EVAN! CUT BACK THE BULL SH!T AND TELL ME WHY" You snarled back, anger washing over you.

Evan pulled into an empty parking lot, where everything was dark and gloomy.

"Evan? What are you-"

"Goodnight!" Evan grinned before grabbing your head and smacking it hard against the bonnet of the car.

Everything faded into black........

~~~~Three hours later~~~~~~

You woke up with a sharp pain in your head. Everything was blurry. Soon, it all came into focuse.

You were in a dark room..wait..you knew this room.

This was the room where after Evan conned someone...

He would lock them up for them to starve or for a bounty.

Your heart started beating fast. You were rapped up in golden rope, tied tightly around your wrists.

Next to you, looking up at you from your shoulder, was Jaden.

"Ah! Sh!t man you gave me a fright!"

"Well, you have been knocked out for an hour.." Jaden mumbled.

"So? Why did you need me here? The whole conversation was fake huh? Oh well, if you want money, my gang can give some to you."

"Hey! I'm in the same position as you! He knocked me out and BOOM Im tied up in here. And being inhere isnt good. Oh no...."

"What? What's wrong with this room?" Jaden muttered.

"This is where Evan used to keep the people he conned...either until their family payed a bounty or they starved.." you trailed of.

Jadens mouth hung open.

Suddenly, you both heard footsteps and someone unlocking the door.

"Uh oh.. sh!t! Uh....pretend to sleep or something!" But before you could try, Evan burst through the door.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, we have some interrogating to do!"

A/N:
Ok so thanks for reading this chapter, the plot might be inconsistent.
Word count: 627
Anyways, stick around for the next chapter!