☘︎︎𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪☘︎︎

~~~

"Don't do this..." I said barely in a whisper.

"I'm sorry.." He said his voice cracking.

"You don't have to!" I exclaimed, Izuku was a few feet ahead of all of the pro heroes and our classmates. He was letting himself get held hostage, or killed.

"I do.. kacchan.. it's what I've always wanted, as a hero. Saving everybody!" He exclaimed, tears falling from his eyes.

"Izuku.. please we can thing of something else.. just please!" I yelled. The tears threatening to pour out any second. Izuku sniffed.

"Kacchan listen! If I do this everybody's safe! If me dying saves all of you, that's all that matters!" He yelled. His head hung low.

"Y-you bastard! Please no!" I yelled. Shaking my head repeatedly.

"Deku-Kun! Please bakugo's right! You don't have to do this!" Uraraka exclaimed. Tears pouring out of her eyes.

"Ochako.. You're the beste's friend anyone could ask for.. I love you!" Izuku exclaimed. Smiling.

"Denki, Eijiro, Mina, sero, todoroki, iida, asui, tokoyami, momo, koda, shoji, sato, jiro, ojiro, hagakure, aoyama, and mineta, I love you all!" Izuku shouted.

The class burst into tears. Some pro heroes were sad, some looked guilty, some broke down. They couldn't do anything, if they tried anything, Izuku will more than likely die. Without all might here.. it's no use..

We were in class when all of a sudden the villain alarm went off. We rushed outside, and saw all for one. He stood their with a grin on his face

We were getting ready to attack, but we had stopped when he said something that caught our attention. He was willing to go down, if Izuku went down with him. And that brings us to the situation right now.

"Times running out!" One for all stated, grinning from ear to ear.

"Izuku get over here, now!" I yelled.

"Do it" Izuku stated. My eyes widened.

"N-no! Stop Izuku please!" I yelled approaching, the both of them.

"I love you, kacchan.." He fell to the ground. All for one right next to him, with a grin on his face.

I stopped dead in my tracks. My eyes widened with fear and shock. I felt my heart drop, tears swell in my eyes, and my breath hitch.

"No! No! No! No!" I exclaimed running towards Izuku's body. I kneeled down.

"Izuku? Izuku please!" I yelled. Shaking his body violently. "Izuku?! Wake up don't do this!" I felt a hand cup my face very gently.

"Kacchan.." Izuku softly whispered, coughing up blood. "Promise me you'll take care of everyone else for me.." I sobbed and closed my eyes shut shaking my head repeatedly. "N-no.. I won't let this happen.. you'll survive.." I whispered.

Izuku shook his head repeatedly.

"No.. kacchan.. I-I won't make it, I'm loosing to much blood. Please promise me.." I sobbed.

"I- I promise.." I whispered. Izuku smiled.

"I love you, kacchan.." his hand started getting weaker and colder. My heart shattered.

"I-I love y-you too..Izuku" His hand fell completely back to the ground his eyes closed, his body went cold. My breath hitched. I laid my head on his chest and held his hand with mine.

"𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝘽𝙮𝙚?"

~~~

Hi I was bored and came up with this.-. I felt like doing angst today so I did, hope you enjoyed.

-Eve🖤

Words- 560

💥🥦