Woo-oo!

(I forgot to add your bracelet, so let me just give you a picture of one really quick

(I forgot to add your bracelet, so let me just give you a picture of one really quick. It's this, but golden.)

Finally, summer vacation

Finally, summer vacation. This school year has been pretty tough, after moving from junior high and into high-school, it was a large adjustment that I handled... let's just say good enough.

But now that my sophomore year is over, I have a whole summer to just worry about relaxing and chill-axing.

And that takes us to my bedroom, which was really just a large closet under the stairs. Harry Potter, am I right? But there's a good reason for it. You see, I live on a houseboat with my Uncle Donald, and my three brothers, Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Did I mention they were triplets? Yeah, a handful.

The boys share the largest room of the house, since they need the most space. Since I'm the only girl in the house, I get the closet. My Uncle Donald doesn't even really have a room. He stays up on the deck, in the "captain's quarters", if you will. It's about the same size as mine, only it has a small closet attached to it.

My closet is actually quite cozy, having enough room to fit all that I need. My clothes are on a clothing rack, my bed in the far right corner. I have a small desk with a (f/c) lamp on it, along with pencils, paper, and pens. I had a small window directly across the room from the door, with (f/c) curtains gently pulled to the side, tide with a small ribbon to let the light shine through.

My bed covers were a simple design, mainly (f/c) with white trims on the ends and under covers. My sheets were also white, and as was my pillow case. It wasn't anything flashy, but it was good enough for my liking.

And in those simple covers is where I currently lay, peacefully sleeping in on my first day of summer.

My chest was gently rising and falling as small snores escaped my beak, my body curled up in the fetal position, laying on my left side and facing towards the wall. My left hand was under my pillow, helping support my hand, while the right was gripping my bed cover, holding it close to my slightly opened beak. A thin, golden charm bracelet decorated my right hand, words engraved on the large, main star shaped charm.