Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu X Fem!Disabled!Sister!Reader 🥀 Take Her To The Moon For Me

The fourth Killing game. Somehow, Monokuma had once again collected the survivors from the previous killing games, and some new people for a 'last stab at the action,' as he called it. Y/N Kuzuriyuu was one of them. Fuyuhiko was shocked to see his sister in a killing game. Y/N was bound to a wheelchair, due to her legs not working because of an accident when she was a child. At first, Fuyuhiko had protested she take part in the killing game, but Monokuma refused to let her go.

Fuyuhiko's POV
it's been a few weeks into the killing game now. Four people are dead: Himiko, Yasuhiro, Byakuya and Toko. I was currently wheeling my sister along the corridor, listening to her rambling on about space and time and light years... she was the Ultimate Astrologist, after all. Ever since we were kids, I could remember her being fascinated by the stars and planets... She had always dreamed of going to the moon, but due to her disability, she was incapable of doing so. Shuichi had mentioned an ultimate astronaut from his killing game, and as he described him, I knew him and my sister would've gotten along. "Uhhh... oh yeah, I was looking through my telescope, and I found some amazing stars... some of them were huge! I even found some Zodiac signs up there- oh wait, Brother, can we go to the library? I saw a book on astronomy there but I couldn't reach it.."

Me and Y/N made it to the library, and to no surprise, Maki was there. She glared at me, and walked over to us as I rolled Y/N over to the shelves and got the book down for her, I passed it to her, and then looked up. Maki was signalling for me to come closer to her. I was confused, but walked forward to her. "Meet me in here after the Nighttime announcement," she whispered, and then left.

As Maki had said, Five minutes after Monobitch made the Nighttime announcement, I left my room and headed to the library. I walked in there and closed the door behind me, and I saw Maki standing in the middle of the room. She had a dark glare on her face. "What do you want?" I said coldly. "I'm sorry, Fuyuhiko." "W-wha-" but before I could say anything, I felt a blinding pain in my stomach. She had stabbed me. I fell down on my knees and grunted, the pain overtaking me. "I'm sorry. I know you needed to look after Y/N, but I'll make sure the others do that. I just need to get out of here."

Maki POV

"I'm sorry. I know you needed to look after Y/N, but I'll make sure the others do that. I just need to get out of here," I said stoically. I truly felt bad for the Yakuza boy. I looked down at him, and to my surprise, he was smiling. "M-maki? C-can you just promise me o-one thing?" He said, his voice very strained. "What?" I said, my interest peaked. A year rolled down his face as he said: "Y/N. Take her to the moon for me." Then, his body went limp and fell to the side, and he never moved again.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I'm not crying you are-