𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

Requested by: @BrookeEllul

"Alright, you guys got a rope?" John b implored as we all sat in the back seat of the van as he drove.

"Got it"

"Grappling hook?"

"We don't have a grappling hook. We're not Batman"

"Pulley?"

"Check"

"Dark clothes?"

"Got it"

"Flashlights?"

"Check"

"Alright good. We're ready!" John b claimed as he parked the van outside the gate to Ms. Crain's house. We just figure out the other day that the gold would be somewhere near the water in Parcel 9 which was Ms. Crain's house. AKA the axe murderer. She was known for killing her husband with an axe and burying his head on the property. Of course, I didn't necessarily believe the stories that JJ told me cause I knew he was just trying to scare the shit out of me. Well anyways we found a well under Ms. Crain's house and we supposed that was where the gold would be. So here was was now getting ready to get filthy rich.

"Let's go get rich, man" JJ cheered, opening the slid door to the van as I began to follow after him.

"Hell yeah," I agreed with a small giggle.

"Wait wait wait" John b called out, stopping us from leaving the van. "I want to say thank you, guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that your here tonight"

"Always" Kiara rolls her eyes as she gave the brunette a small smile.

"Of course, man," Pope told John b as they did the Pogue handshake together.

"Alright, are we done? Can we go do this?" JJ questioned, ruining the moment like always.

"Yep, let's go" I replied hopping out of the van with John b.

"Let's go get that wheat in the water," Pope said as we all got out, flickering our flashlights on.

"Weed? I'm up for weed" JJ claimed, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"He said wheat, dumbass" I rolled my eyes, pushing his arm off me so I could follow Kiara and Sarah who were already jumping over the fence.

"Hold up, hold up let me give you a boost" My boyfriend jogged up to me as I grabbed the top of the fence. I didn't really need his help but whatever. He lifted my feet up making my ass press into his face as he pushed me up.

"Yeah, go ahead stick your ass in my face why don't ya?" I heard JJ groan in annoyance as I finally got to the other side.

"Why are you complaining? You're always trying to put your face in my ass anyways" I laughed as he pulled himself up and over the fence.

"True" he whispered as we all began slowly walking through the weeds and bushes. Finally, we stood in a clearing looking up at the dark house and the midnight blue sky behind it. We were really about to get four hundred million dollars in gold. I almost couldn't believe it.

Unexpectedly a light came on revealing all six of us.

"Shit" I cursed as we all scrambled away from the light, trying to hide ourselves, hoping we weren't spotted.