Thirty twooo🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY." We yelled in Mari face while he was tryin' to fake sleep like he ain't hear us come in his room.

We always stayed over the others house the night before our birthday so we could wake up to somethin' the day of. With the limited amount of family the three of us had, this was the best way to wake up.

"Boy we know you up, hurrup and blow these candles out fo Sim do it cuz he itchin to." Granny said, side eyein' him makin' us laugh. He live to irritate folks.

"Don't faget cho wish Poo," I pointed before he forgot. After a minute he blew his candles out and I ended the video.

"Breakfast out thea on the table yal gone get cleaned up before it get cold." She told us. We each had a birthday breakfast from her. Mari chose pancakes for his main dish, Mila chose waffles, and I had French toast. I chose that over pancakes and waffles any day.

After we all got cleaned up we headed to the front so we could eat. "Ima head to the store so I can get dinner, enjoy ya day baby I love you." Granny smiled while she kissed his face, leavin' her lipstick mark on there.

"Poodyyyy you growin uppp," I pouted. All of us really gettin' older and I hate it. But I'm grateful because if you don't get older you die young, that's what my daddy always say and I agree, stayin' alive today ain't no joke so I'm thankful we makin' it.

"My daddy told me to tell you 'Happy birthday broomstick leg ass boy'" I quoted him word for word and he threw his head back as he laughed. "And my daddy said 'happy birthday uglass' he got chu somethin too, well he gave me money and I picked it out." Mila nodded and he stared her down without sayin' nothin.

She told me what he told her the other night and she had ignored him since then. She wasn't even here when we all went to sleep, only because she ain't want to be forced to have a conversation with him but she also wasn't about to mess up this tradition so she told me to let her in once they were sleep and I did, so him wakin' up seein' her too was a surprise I'm sure.

"Tell both them I said preciate it." He said and we talked about the plans for today while we ate.

"We gotta go get Nel and Zy from the airport, who drivin?" I asked and nobody said nothin'. We ended up playin' Rock Paper Scissors and my baby lost. "Yal some assholes bruh." He kissed his teeth.

"Boy you pick rock every time like that just beat everythang." I looked him up and down and he mugged me. "Fuck up and let's do the gifts." He said gettin' me excited. I was ready for Poo to see Mila gift so he can kiss her, they get back together, and he give my best some good.

"Can I talk to him right quick before?" She asked and we shrugged, finishin' off the rest of the food.

They went back to his room and closed the door. "Tonight the night them hoes get back togetha, bet me." I looked at Sim and he thought about it. "I say they still bullshit fa bout anotha week so shidd." He hit my hand and we shook on it. "I want my damn money too fat nose li girl, thuddy." He pointed and I waved him off. "Yo country ass but chu gone end up spendin it on me anyways so it's fine." I said and he opened his mouth to lie then closed it right back.

"Ex fuckin actly but speakin of, I ordered you them vapormax a while back, the green ones, and they should arrive today so thats just in time fa you to wear em tonight." I looked at my phone and nodded.

"Bet, Thank you," He picked me up, wrappin' my legs round his waste. He learned to just stop sayin' stuff when I got him somethin' and I had to learn too. And let me just say life is good. I don't feel as bad about it since it's not one sided. He get me shit I get him shit, simple.