Part 3

The picture might not be up right now but when it is, I just wanna say I DREW THAT☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆
Also if you do see mistakes in the story please point them out so I can fix them!

This was the reference😃I changed so much but this was the reference I swear😭Anyways onto the storyヾ(_ _。)——————————————————————————The mystery man had brought me out the door and into the hallway

Anyways onto the storyヾ(_ _。)
——————————————————————————
The mystery man had brought me out the door and into the hallway.

The man who was beating me earlier was tied down by cuffs and showed onto the floor, his face basically kissing the floor.

What sin did the floor commit to be punished like this?

I honestly want to spit on the jerk who hurt me and the kid but I don't want to leave a bad impression on the nice man who saved me.😔

Instead, I stick my tongue out and blow a raspberry. My beautiful savior watches and laughs at my sudden childish movement. I bet I just like an angry squirrel,  mad at the dog who's blocking me from my acorns. :')

I've been looking at, um, I feel as though I should call him something.

I'll ask for his name when tensions aren't so high.

But for now, I'll call him... Coco, cause his hair is brown and he smells nice!
(ヽ'ω')
.
.
.
Ahh whatever it's not like he'll ever hear me call him that!

Coco's really handsome so I've been slightly starring at him.🌝

Cough

Aside from that when I saw him looking at the 'bad guys' his eyes seemed really cold, just what I'd expect from a super-strong knight!

He puts me into the arms of someone else.

"The child's injured, treat them and give them some food. Gather up the other people and get them somewhere safe."

The person nods and moves quickly to fulfill their orders.

"I'll be back after dealing with the trash"

He muttered that last part so I can only hope he's going to give those bastards a good beating!

So you later Coco!

———————————————————————

The man who's now holding me pulls me into a room with a bunch of other people. There were both the rescued people and the guards, they had the bad guys somewhere else.

They put me in the arms of a pretty woman she kinda looked like an in-game healer, you' know the cross necklace and all that, maybe she was a priest! I assumed she's gonna use magic.

And she did! It was very cool! She placed her hands on my stomach and suddenly bright white light shines out of her hands! The pain was gone and the bruises had mostly disappeared, some were still left but I think that's just some sort of scaring or something like that :D