I now love penis

You walk into Saul's big open juicy office and you are reminded of something you can't quite put your finger on. It smells like onion rings and maybe a hint of diohorrhea or however you spell it.

You see Saul sitting in his chair and a smirk plays upon his lips as he poses like that yellow guy from the Simpsons with his gay assistant Smithers. Saul looks you up and down with a fierce hunger in your eyes that makes your pagina lips tingle a little like they were gasping for air. Probably because it stinks in his office really bad.

You nervously walk forward and take a seat silently before Saul, who watches your every move like a lion stalking his prey.

"Y/N... I already granted you conversion therapy for being a lesbian." He sighs and rolls his eyes like a homophobe. "What are you doing back here?"

You open your mouth to speak but a heat runs over you as if you are too embarrassed to speak. You don't want to seem to eager when you offer your next proposal.

"I- it didn't work..." you whine, and he looks at you inquisitively. "But when we last spent time together... you made me feel straight."

You can see the confusion on his face as if he is having an issue computing what you just told him. You wonder if he is special needs. That's cute, you think. You decide to make the next move easy for him.

"Daddy." You smirk, similarly to how he did earlier.

You watch him squirm in his seat and he immediately jumps up and over the desk, pushing you on the floor in the process. There is a sort of animalistic strength that seemingly overcame him and he lost control. You can smell a little fart.

"I like that, Y/N." He growls sensually in your ear.

"I know, daddy." You look down at his lips eagerly.

He kisses you wildly and pins you arm above your head and that's when you see it. His massive boner schlong penis cock and balls that are in his pants.

Upon you eyeing up his rather large package, Saul abruptly cums in his pants on accident and immediately starts crying. You are forced to console him but you find his situation quite adorable. You wrap you arms around him and kiss his forehead as he sobs and sucks his thumb.

"Thank you Mommy." He mumbles.