|| viii ||

TW// this chapter does deal with topics like sexual violence and drugs so please make sure you're comfortable with that before continuing

the rest of twitchcon was a blur. to be fair, there was only a day left, but still it was a fucking whirlwind. i had a chance to meet a whole bunch of fans, thankfully most of them didn't care if schlatt and i were together or not. some fans even brought be gifts, which was surprising but sweet. all the misfits were really nice about me crashing at their place during the whole twitter drama depression stint, and they even invited us to a party. 

"schlatt?" i asked.

"yeah?" he replied, while looking up from his phone. 

"should i wear this" i said while holding up a plain hoodie in my right hand, "or this?" i said while pulling up a random t-shirt. 

"uhhhh go with the sweater," he stated. "it's cold as balls in that house." so i threw it on and flopped onto the bed next to him. "please don't fall asleep."

"i won't."

"thank god, you get pissy when you're tired and i don't feel like hauling your ass to the van."

"damn, who died and made you queen."

"i'm kidding, i'm kidding. but seriously if you fall asleep we're never getting to that party and toby's gonna beat me if you aren't there." as he was talking i felt his arms slowly snake around me, like a boa constrictor. his head resting on my shoulder. "how much do you wanna bet that teds gonna burst in here in the next 5 minutes telling us to get to the car." 

"nothing, because i'm broke. but he's gonna do that 100%." i replied, "we should get downstairs before he gets the chance." i slowly stood up and he followed behind.

"hey do you want me to grab your bag?" he asked. 

"no i'm good," i said while waving my hand in a dismissive motion. "i shouldn't need anything." we charged downstairs and met the rest of the guys near the door. after driving to and from the misfits house a couple times, i was very used to the ride. we were there in no time. after sorta abstaining from drinking last time, i decided this time would be fine to get almost blackout drunk. 

drinking wasn't new to me. the first time i did it was 10th grade, lucas found some tequila in his basement and my parents were out so we figured 'why not'. after that i didn't do it much, there was the occasional glass of champagne at some gala for rich diplomats or whatever, but that's pretty much it. despite never drinking, i held it pretty well. 

there was a shit ton of different alcohol. sweet stuff, beer, shit that burns your throat, wine. fucking everything. i threw together a shittier version of a vodka redbull together in a flimsy red solo cup, and walked out of the kitchen. i looked around for anyone i knew, other than the misfits and the lunch club boys of course, and eventually spotted poki by the corner of the room talking to some streamer i didn't recognize. i dashed over to her hoping i could hang around her, social situations weren't my forte.

"y/n!" she exclaimed as i came over. 

"imane!" i replied, matching her energy exactly. 

"this is my friend jared, he streams fortnite and shit." she said while he extended his hand. 

"a pleasure to meet you," he said in a very kind tone. i made eye contact with poki and mouthed 'woah he's a gentlemen'. to which she nodded back. 

"a pleasure to meet you too" i put down my cup and shook his outstretched arm. we made small talk, and he brought me over to meet some of his friends. they were all very sweet, and it turns out they were in some content house together. like the misfits, but canadian. we talked for a little, mostly about our lives, streaming and whatnot but there were some random questions too. "hey i'm just gonna grab my drink, i think i left it in the living room. i dashed over, grabbed it and quickly downed the rest of it in one gulp. i felt a little dizzy but quickly brushed it off. i rejoined the group but immediately sat down.

"is something bothering you?" jared asked. 

"i'm just a little light headed, i think i need to lie down or something." i muttered. 

"here i can help you upstairs, i think i saw a empty room or something." at this point my vision was getting blurry, and i could feel my face heating up so i just nodded. did someone slip something into my drink?  i wondered. jared guided me up stairs and laid me down. i felt jared pulling off my hoodie. 

"what?" i asked, i tried to say more but no words came out. 

"don't worry," he said while shushing me. i could feel him taking off my shirt when the door opened, he darted up and quickly shut the door. before he did i semi-made out the face. they look familiar, i thought, but said thoughts immediately when i felt jared's hands snaking down towards my waistband. i tried to kick my legs up, or punch him, just move, but all my limbs felt like lead. my voice wasn't working either, screaming was fucking pointless. 

i felt helpless. fucking helpless. my vision was fading in and out, and the ringing in my ears was getting louder. and then everything went dark. 

a/n: haha please don't hate me for that cliffhanger. pretty sure the whole y/n being friends with poki thing is very much overused in these fics but i didn't know who else to add lol. hope you enjoyed this chapter, well as much as one does when drugs come into play. love yhu shawties.