ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 ✧

I was on

I was on...

the phone with Kiyoko once again during lunch. "What should I do?" I sighed. I was conflicted with my feelings. "Let it play out, I guess see who tries the hardest?" She said the last phrase as a question as if she didn't know either.

"What if they both try hard? They're competitive." I looked over the view I had as I sat on the bench on the roof of the school. "I don't know how to help, with me I just ignored both of them." I heard her chew her food. "Yeah you're right," I looked down to my lap. "But I can't ignore them, they are technically my best friends."

Kiyoko swallowed her food. "I thought only Oikawa was your best friend?" She coughed a little. "Now that I think of it, I'm close with both of them." I put my chin in my hand, placing my elbow on my knee. The bell rang for her, signaling that her lunch was over. "Well I have to go, good luck though." I said 'bye' and 'thanks' and she hung up.

I sighed while leaning back in my seat. Fuck this is so hard. "What are you thinking about." A voice said. I looked over and saw Hajime standing at the end of the bench. I gestured to the open spot next to me. He followed and took a seat. "Honestly? I'm trying to figure out how to feel." I closed my eyes. "Don't rush the feeling Y/n, you saw how it took Oikawa a while to realize his feelings. And I already knew my feelings I just didn't tell you." He looked over to me.

"You're right," I opened my eyes. "I know how I feel about Kawa already, I really like him." I sighed. "But you told me your feelings and it really threw me." I looked at him, meeting his gaze. "Is that bad?" He adjusted his seating to face me more. "No no, of course not," I messed with my hands. "just imagine if you had a crush on a girl and her Bestfriend told you that she likes you, and y'all went on a date, kissed, and now you think you have feelings for the girl." I looked away, getting nervous from holding eye contact for so long.

"I don't think I would know how to handle that." He looked to the side. "Exactly, and I don't want to rush my feelings. So I'm just going to play this out and see what happens." I took a deep breath in and let it out. "Well hopefully," he picked up my hand, intertwining our fingers. "I'm good enough to get chosen." He placed a kiss on the back of my hand and let it go. I was at a loss for words. I never knew the Iwaizumi could act like this. He so...soft, when he likes someone.

"We'll just have to wait and see." I smiled. He leaned back in his seat and looked up. "I just hope I'm good enough to beat shittykawa." He crossed his arms. I laughed. "I love the nicknames you have for him, I find it amusing."

"Yeah, I've grown use to just yelling it at him, but the bell is about to ring," he stood up. "we should get going." And just as he said that, the bell rang. "Well, let's go." I stood and followed him through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You should watch us practice today." Oikawa walked next to you. "Is that okay?" We stopped in front of the gym doors. I looked inside, seeing all the other players. "Yeah, I'm the captain." He shrugged. "If this is you just trying to show off, I'm going to laugh at you if you fail." I followed him into the gym. "Oh, I'm not going to fail." He smirked and walked up to his team.

"Alright team! Time for warm ups!" He clapped his hands together once, making a echo throughout the gym walls. The team gathered together and started to stretch, counting in Unison to the number ten. As I watched them block, spike, and throw the balls my sight kept switching between Hajime and Toru.

Watching Oikawa do his serve reminds me of how he would always try to perfect it when we practiced together. After the ball hit the ground on the other side of the court, he looked over to me with a smirk. I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled, giving him a thumbs up.

After about a hour or so of the practice, they finally finished with a group huddle. "Dismissed!" Oikawa yelled. Hajime walked up to me with a water bottle in his hands. "Hey, I want to walk home with you, but I have to get going." He took a big gulp of the water. "No no it's fine, I can walk home." I waved my hand dismissively. "I'll walk you home, it's okay." Oikawa came up behind me, also drinking water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for walking me home, Kawa." I locked the door after stepping inside. "How would you feel if I went through your dresser?" He walked up the stairs. "Like....seeing my clothes?" I walked up a little bit behind him. "And your panties..." His voice trailed and he sped to the door of my room. "Toru no!" I ran up behind him. He turned to tease me, but as soon as he did I tripped over my foot. Falling on top of him.

Our faces collide and our lips touch, like a kiss. "Oh my... Toru I'm sorry!" I was lifting myself off of him but he pulled my face back to his with his middle, pointer finger and thumb holding my chin. Making our lips touch once more, he pulled me into his lap.

He placed his free hand on my check. We separated and he had a smirk on his face. "I knew you wanted to kiss me." He winked. "Don't get cocky with me," I got off of him and dusted myself off. "I was running and tripped, I didn't want to kiss you." I folded my arms over my chest. "Plus you pulled me in for another!" I pointed at him.

He stood to his full height. "Oh yeah sure~" he stretched out the last word. "Okay, you had your fun, now out." I pushed him back down the stairs. "But your clothes!" He whined. "No Toru, you perv." I let out a short laugh and pushed him out the door. "Get home safe." I pulled him into a quick hug. "I will cutie, sleep well." He walked off with a wave.

" He walked off with a wave

A/n:

Sorry for the late update
Hope your day is going good :)
Hope you enjoyed!