chapter 11

this is a new optional thing i'm adding, whenever you see this symbol {^^} scroll up and click the music so it matches whatever scene is going on

Their field trip was hosting a dance night and the theme was masquerade. Gina and Sam were in Gina's cabin discussing it.
"I don't have masquerade clothes what the heck" Gina complained to Sam.
"They're going to provide the clothes for us, remember how they asked what size we wear on the form."
"Oh that's what that was for!" gina chucked while looking bemused.

A couple hours later when Sam had left and everyone was getting ready for the event, Gina peeked through the doorway that connected her and Hawk's room. He had just took a shower so his hair wasn't in a mohawk. "It looks nice like that," and as Hawk gave a look of confusment Gina added, "Your hair! you should leave it natural more often."
"What would my new nickname be then?"
"Earth."
"What the hell why Earth?"
"Cus Earth is natural like your hair would be! Except for all that dye.."

So it was the finally time for the dance to start. Gina and Hawk walk in together.
They looked at each other and Gina extended her arm. Hawk got the hint and they interlocked arms.
"Are they gunna have food here cus i'm starving" Gina asked.
"Probably chicken" hawk replied with a smile.

{^^}
After more people started entering, Gina went to go dance with her friends leaving Hawk sitting by himself at a table. When she glanced over and noticed, she made her way over to him.
"You should come dance!" Gina yelled over the speakers. Hawk declined but she didn't take no for an answer and dragged him by his arm.

Hawk felt the music the music coursing through his veins and as he felt his hair flop up and down, something came over him. With Gina barely a foot away, he took a step closer and planted one on her lips. Gina gifted the same thing back.

After the dance, Sam asked Gina "So what are you guys now like a couple?"
"I don't even know, we haven't talked since it happened."
"You better find out quick girl, before he starts expecting stuff if you know what i mean."
In her head, gina agreed.

Around the same time, Hawk and Miguel were having the same conversation. "She's my girlfriend."
"You haven't even asked her like officially bro," Miguel expressed.
"Then i'll ask her tonight."

Gina was scared to face Hawk. She turned off all her lights to make it look like she was sleeping before Hawk entered the cabin.
"How did it go?" Sam texted her.
"IM PRETENDING TO BE ASLEEP LOL"
"😐😐😐girl are you fr rn"

Gina decided that she needed to talk to him tonight so she shot him a text.

Hawk then texted Miguel "she just wants to be friends"

"she just wants to be friends".