[15] 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

Forgive me for the bad grammars and typos ahead. English is not my first language and i hope you enjoy reading it. And sorry, this chapter is kinda messy.. hoping you guys still understand it well.

[[♡]]

Two days passed and it's time for the competition between Donghyuck and Yerim starts. Every residents in the Black Leaf kingdom has been informed about the competition. The king's decree has been spread a day before the event.

For the challenges, there are three tests for them to take. Since this event going on for a month, the first test will be held in two different small town in Black Leaf kingdom. The two opponents have to stay at the places for two weeks.

King Yoon Oh has assigned two officiants to make sure both contestants compete as desired. Officiant Gunho will be the one to take care of Donghyuck's matter in the first test which will be held in the smallest town in the kingdom.

Meanwhile Officiant Sanha will be the one to assist Yerim during the first test that will be held in the town where most of the noblemen lives. There are only little of civillians from poor family living there.

All these decisions have been made by the king himself. The king who dislikes Donghyuck knew the young prince might be pampered too much at his own kingdom which is why he plan to make the young prince to be suffered in the most small and poorest town.

The test are pretty easy. For two week the two contestants have to live at the town they have been decided for them and make sure to communicate with them. As the future queen, they have to win over the heart of the people first.

When the news about the first test being spread all over the kingdom, some of the people wondering if Prince Donghyuck can handle being in the most uncomfortable place. They even bet that Prince Donghyuck will lose but there are some people who disagree and bet Donghyuck will win these three tests.

Yerim who silently staring at her ownself in the mirror, showing a wide grin. Its kinda creepy as the grin doesn't bring any easy feeling at all.

When her servant told her about the people betting that she will win making her more confident, sooner or later Crown Prince Minghyung will be hers.

Meanwhile inside Minhyung's bedroom, there is a beautiful lad laying lazily as his sexy body illuminated by morning sunlight. Last night his husband has devour his body like a hungry beast. It made him tired and his whole body was sore from it.

Taking advantage of the missing presence of Minhyung inside the room, he took a long sleep until he feel his body were press by some weight.

Once he open his eyes, he saw his husband clearly staring at him with loving eyes. With a soft smile he kiss Minhyung's lips. The latter gladly kissed back while massaging his lover's sore back.

"I am sorry i wasn't able to control myself last night" Minhyung apologize as he lean his forehead on Donghyuck's forehead.

"Its okay.. i will get used to this side of yours soon.. oh by the way.. will you be busy this evening before i depart to Sodosiwi town?" Donghyuck asked Minhyung. The other being silent for a moment before embracing his lover in his arms.

"I am not sure.. why love?" Donghyuck pouted his lips as he buried his face onto Minhyung's chest.

"Nothing.. just want to ask. Lets rest. I am still tired" Donghyuck said to avoid talking more about his departure without Minhyung. It made him pretty upset not having his husband by his side later.

Minhyung just obey his lover and landed a kiss on top Donghyuck's head. With a soft humming, he soon fall asleep with Donghyuck on the bed.

•••
•••
•••

Before the darkness covers the entire Black Leaf kingdom, two carriages for both Donghyuck and Yerim has been prepare in front the palace gate. Donghyuck anxiously looking around for Yangyang.

He have a bad feeling when he saw Yerim scary expression everytime she glance at him. It was as if she already plan how to kill him. Minhyung also was not here. He fear he won't be able to see his husband.

After the king briefly talk about the competition between Prince Donghyuck and the daughter of Lord Jonghwan, Yerim, he wrap up the farewell speech with a slight nodded to the people who want to know about their first test.

Donghyuck was still sad that Minhyung cannot accompany him to Sodosiwi town, looked down on his shoes as if it was more interesting than minding people around him.

He wait for Yangyang before he could climb on the horse carriage because he asked him to inspect if there is something unusual about Yerim. He doesn't believe Yerim won't try anything to hurt or even kill him which he could only make an early preparation.

Speak of the devil, when Donghyuck raise his head to look at behind him, he saw Yangyang was running toward him. He wore a guard uniform with a sword tied neatly beside his waist. Donghyuck greet him with a light smile.

Yangyang bow his head 60° before straighten his body in front Donghyuck.

"Did you found anything?" Donghyuck asked with low voice, fearing someone could hear their conversation. Lucky thing they were standing abit far from the crowd and others.

"Reporting to Prince Donghyuck, I overheard the discussion of Miss Yerim and her officers this morning. They talked about how to kill you on the way to the destination" Yangyang reported it to the prince in a flat voice.

Donghyuck touch his chin as he glance at Yerim who was happily talked with the king.

"Should i be worry or not about this matter?" He said to himself but Yangyang heard him.

"My prince, its better for you to be accompanied by Crown Prince. I am afraid my power on protecting you are limited" Yangyang apologizingly talked it to Donghyuck. He already swear to himself that he is going to protect the prince until the day he die but he still didn't want to died on young age.

"But my husband said he couldn't come with me. I don't want to force him and trouble him" Donghyuck sadly replied. Yangyang quickly interrupted Donghyuck's sad mind.

"My prince. I've already told the crown prince about this before i'm coming here. He told me to report it to you before he come here by himself. He promiesd he is going with you" hearing this made Donghyuck relieved.

Yoon Oh has done talking with Yerim and her family. He immediately dismissed everyone and ushering Yerim and Donghyuck to depart before dark.

He was satisfied with Yerim good words eralier and even smile at her. But when he glance at Donghyuck, his eyes full of hatred. Donghyuck saw it but choose to ignore the king.

Taeyong who has been standing next to the king all the time saw Donghyuck hasn't not climbing in the carriage yet. Taeyong approached him while forcefully dragging the king together with him.

"Donghyuck, why aren't you departing yet?" Taeyong asked Donghyuck with motherly tone. Donghyuck look at Taeyong before giving him a warm smile (while deliberately ignoring the king behind Taeyong).

"Actually i am waiting for Crown Prince Minhyung. He asked me to wait for him" Donghyuck softly said to Taeyong. With an understanding smile, Taeyong nodded.

Actually i don't like letting anyone hanging without any updates.. idc anymore.. here is my last update for you before i completely disappear for 20 days.. just 20 days before i update again. So wait for me guys😄💚

 So wait for me guys😄💚

Look at this two.. so cute😌💚