afternoon movie [fluff]

Jeans pov

I was laying on the couch scrolling through Instagram posts waiting for eren.

He was making popcorn in the kitchen and just getting some other snacks for our movie night.

I was looking at a fall out boy post that said something about their next album.

Eren comes into the living room about 5 minutes later with 2 bowls of popcorn and crisps.

"Ya ready jean we are watching a horror" he smirked at jumped onto the couch nearly spilling the popcorn everywhere.

"But I hate horrors...ugh you asshole" I snickered at him and grabbed one bowl of popcorn.

I hate horrors they scare me to death and eren knows that very well

But of course that ass had to pick a horror so I cling onto him.

Eren started the the movie and layed beside me.

Not even 30 minutes in I was scared shitless holding erens arm and snuggling my head into his chest.

"You did this for what?!" I yelled at him shivering from the movie still playing in the background.

"Not sure what you're talking about" I playfully punched his arm and heard a chuckle come from him.

"Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about you shitty shit shit eren" I punch his arm agaib this time a little harder.

"Ouch Jesus jean the hell was that for"
Eren groaned and lifted me up a bit.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he smirked and tackled me to a hug.

We stayed like that for hours until we fell asleep on the couch.

Sorry it's not long it's my first time writing one shots so yeh and I'm not great with fluff....so Yeh but I hope you still enjoyed it haha.

293 words