Chapter 2

You guys wanted more. So, here it is.

Enjoy.

~~~

Y/N's POV

"Daddy! Wake up! It's almost time for school!" D/N kicked the door open, causing me to stir. I put my blanket over my head and groaned.

"Sweetie.... you have the day off. Remember?" I grumbled.

"I do? Aww, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." I took my blanket and looked at D/N as her eyes began to water.

"It's okay, princess. You can sleep with me for a bit. I still have a few hours before I have to go to school."

"Okay! Can I get my teddy bear?" She asked adorably.

"Sure. Be quick before I fall back to sleep." I teased. D/N quickly ran out of my room, causing me to chuckle.

"That little munchkin. I should probably check my phone. I wonder if Chizuru texted me last night." I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications. To my surprise, she did. I opened the message and read it.

Hey, it's Chizuru. Thank you again for yesterday. I don't know how to thank you and D/N. You both made my day yesterday.

I smile to myself before responding.

Anytime. D/N looks forward to seeing you again.

I clicked send and put my phone back on my dresser. D/N opens the door again and hops into bed with me. "There's my princess. Well, it's time for my 3-hour nap. Night, D/N."

"Night, Dad."

Le Timeskip

I open my eyes as my alarm went off. I look to my side and see D/N still sleeping peacefully. I kiss her on the forehead and head to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Le Timeskip

"D/N. Sweetie, wake up." D/N opened her eyes and yawned before sitting up. "Morning, sleepyhead. Get ready, sweetie. Dad has college classes to attend. I'll wait for you at the door."

"Okay, daddy..." D/N rubbed her eyes and hopped off my bed to go to her room. After only a few minutes, D/N walked out of her room, changed and ready to go.

"Done, sweetie? Did you brush your teeth? Did you remember to flush?"

"Yep!"

"Alright, let's go." I grabbed my bag and car keys and walked out of my apartment. I follow after D/N as she skips towards my car happily. I unlocked my car, allowing D/N to hop in. I follow soon after in the driver's seat. "Buckled up?"

"Yep!"

"Alright, D/N. I expect you to be on your best behavior while I'm in class, okay? Can you do that for me?" I asked.

"Aye, sir!" I laughed at my daughter's response.

"That's the spirit."

Le Timeskip

No One's POV

The young parent and daughter arrived at the school after a short drive. Y/N parked the car and turned off the engine. He unlocked the door, so they can open the doors to get to class. D/N closes the door after her and walks onto the sidewalk. Meanwhile, Y/N grabs his keycard and bag before locking his car. "Alright, sweetie. Let's get this day over with."

"Okay!" Y/N held his daughter's hand as they walked towards class. However, one person quickly noticed the father and daughter.

Y/N's POV