Prologue

Louis was pulled onto the stage by the auctioneer, he was butt naked he looked out into the sea of people, seeing men and women, he let out a shaky breath as a man softly groped his ass. "Let's start with this slut, bidding starts at six thousand" Louis felt tears at bay "I'll  pay fifteen  thousand....cash"

Louis hears the voice but didnt care to look, the auctioneer looked at the man "sold to the man in the blue vneck" Harry walked up and looked at Louis, louis kept his head down with his hands on his thighs, harry smiled soft, "you can stand, angel"

Louis nodded soft, biting his lip, he hated feeling exposed like this. Harry smiled "here..." harry hands louis a large hoodie and some sweats along with some sneakers. "D-Do you always carry around clothes to give to random Subs ?" Louis mumbles. Harry chuckled soft "just ones I think are pretty" Louis blushes.

Louis slipped the large clothes  on feeling so much warmer, he stands behind Harry as he pays  the man "enjoy the slut, Styles"

Harry smiled and just walked out with Louis "Louis ?" Louis looks at him "Yes, sir ?" Harry looks at him. "You know you're not a slut right ?" Louis nods quiet but deep down he knew he was and always will be. "Good." Harry smiles, rubbing  the small boys back.

Louis smiled and melted in Harry's touch, he felt safe which he hadn't in so long, it was refreshing. "I'm Harry by the way." Louis just nods, Harry....what a sweet name...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey so this story is getting a major face lift and I decided to not include Alan anymore or Mikey so 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know very indecisive but idc