'I hate you'

ALL PLATONIC AND ALL FOR THE CHARACTERS!!!

Ranboo: I- I I'm sorry, I have to go *leaves quickly but as he exists you hear a distant sobbing followed by the sound of sizzling*

Puffy: please be a joke, what did I do?

Connor: no *shakes head violently*

Phil: It's okay *wraps you in his wings* what happened?

Techno: *chuckles* as if I care *he does, in fact, care and is deeply hurt because he loves you but you'll never know any of that*

Karl: *crying* I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please forgive me, I don't know what I did but I'm sorry

Quackity: no you don't you fucking idiot

Niki: oh... *looks down* I can leave if you want

Jack Manifold: not funny. Take it back *waits a moment* please. Please take it back, tell me you don't hate me please.

Eret: I'm trying to change. I'm sorry I can't be perfect but at least tell me why you hate me next time.

Skeppy: *watery eyes and rambling incoherent words*

Schlatt: *clearly can't decide on what to say before he storms off only for you to find him downing pills and beer out of sadness*

Wilbur: *weak smile* yeah, it's fine. I'm fine, just, I need a minute *runs off*

Purpled: unless you have anything else to say, get away from me.

Fundy: I understand why *silent tears slide down his cheek*

Tubbo: Surely you'll say you didn't mean it. Surely.

Tommy: *louder than normal* LIAR *crying hot tears*

Badboyhalo: Huh? Nononono- I'm sorry *hugs you* I'm so sorry

Ponk: *slowly walks backwards before running off*

Awesomedude: *tired looking and he sits down, leaning against the wall* I can't handle this right now

Callahan: *tries his best to find a gift to apologize with but ends up just crying in his bed*

Sapnap: okay *nods* I'll be on my way then

George: *falls to his knees and just breaks down in front of you* whywhywhywhy please no don't hate me, I'll change, I'll change everything about me, just don't hate me

Dream: *turns his back to you* get over yourself. You need me.