⛓𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧⛓

Please play the song!

                               Age~ 17

Gon laid there chained up. Ankles tied together by chains, wrists tied, even a chain refraining him from getting up.

This wasn't even the worse of what he was worried about.

How could he think about himself when he has the only person that cared about him dying infront of him?

Guess we'll have to find out by his perspective.

Pulling in the chains he heard the door creek. "I'm baaacckkkk~" the mysterious man said skipping towards the chained up gon.

"How do you like the view?" The male questioned eyeing him down at the same time.

Gon pulled on the chain harder black and blue bruises started showing up around his wrists.

"Ah I forgot!" He said snatching the tape off of his mouth "what the hell killua!" Gon yelled drowning in his own tears.

"Keep it down love. You know I don't want to hurt you~ but if you don't I'll have too"

 You know I don't want to hurt you~ but if you don't I'll have too"

He said seriously like he wasn't afraid to do so. "YOU MIGHT ASWELL NOW" this made the women chained in front of him whimper.

"Looks like she has something to say" killua smirked walking to her and ripping the tape off roughly. "What is it you have to say?" He asked not smiling or giving any mercy to her at all, not like he does to Gon.

"Why..." she said barely audible. "Speak up."

"DONT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT" Gon declared glaring.

"Why... why did you-" but before she could finish he brought his claws out and slashed her face.

"Don't question me." He said coldly.

She screamed in agony making Gon scream aswell at the sight of it all.

"OKAY OKAY KILLUA JUST STOP PLEASE!"

"What will you do love?" He said grinning quiet brightly.

"ILL BREAK UP WITH HIM"

Killua's face dropped. "Your dating?" He said sucking his teeth. "Your cheating on me?" He said angrily walking to the table with the knifes and other things on it.

"I- isn't that wha your doing this for..? We weren't dating anyways so I'm not cheating!"Gon asked confused and scared for his and his aunts life.

He ignored him picking up the knife walking towards the woman chained up.

"Wait.. wait wait wait wait KILLUA NO STOP IT."

killua slashed her face over and over till she was dead, Gon screamed in the background. The skin being slashed was delightful to killua the blood splattering on his face made him want more of the feeling.

Eventually killua gave up. Hearing the person he loved cry gave him a rush. He wanted more he wanted to see him cry more.

More

More

More

More

More

More

Cuts. Gon had cuts all over his body at this point.

Killua laughing at his tears. The tears gave him joy.

The slashed got bigger and deeper as killua got more excited. He told himself he wouldn't kill him just scar him unfortunately for him he failed.

Gon was on the verge of dying one more slash and it was all over. He lost way to much blood. He could feel his life draining away spilling through the cuts more and more blood splattered everywhere.

"Monster." Gon said loosing all hope in making it out of the situation.

Killua came to an abrupt stop. "What..."

"Love?"

"Love...?"

"GON??"

"GON????"

He started violently shaking him looking for a pulse wanting him to open his eyes.

But he never did.

And he never will again.

"ALL I ASKED FOR WAS FOR!"

"LOVE ME"

"LOVE ME!"

"WHYD YOU HAVE TO DIE?!"

"HUH?"

he started kicking him. He loved him. He just couldn't give him the same love back.

He loved him as a friend.

But killua....

He wanted something more than that.