Fight For Your Right To Party

The next morning, I woke up next to the handsome and naked Spencer Reid sleeping peacefully next to me in my bed. I could still feel his cum dripping out of me.

I got up and went to the bathroom to clean myself off which proved to be a bigger job than I had expected

I decided to take a quick shower instead.
When the water was hot enough to melt my skin, I hopped in. I began lathering my body in suds as the steaming hot water cascaded down my back. I heard the door open and I turned around to see the shape of Spencer through the fog I had quickly created in my bathroom.
He gently pulled open the shower door.

"M-mind if I join you?" he asked nervously.

"Please do," I said.

With a smile, Spencer slid his body into the shower with me.

"OH WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS HOTTER THAN SATAN'S ASSHOLE!" he screamed. I erupted into laughter.

"Sorry, I forget that I like my water Dragon Queen status and a mere moral like you perishes under such conditions," I teased.

"I just like to not get third degree burns when I bathe," he jested back as I lowered the temperature.

"Better?" I asked. Spencer nodded. I grabbed a bar of soap and began to rub it over his slender body. I started with his shoulders and worked my way down to his stomach.

"Turn around," I commanded. He obliged silently as I rubbed the bar of soap over his back. "Okay, turn back around," I said, "Now it's time to lather."
I ferociously rubbed my soapy chest against his, making him laugh at my absurdity.

After we had both lathered, rinsed, and repeated, we got out of the shower and put on a clean pair of clothes.

I noticed that ever since leaving the BAU, Spencer had stopped wearing button downs with sweater vests and ties. He began to wear more long sleeved shirts and t-shirts. I guess I hadn't realized he had been dressing for the job. But I had an appreciation for his new found sense of fashion. He even started donning jeans instead of slacks.

"What would you like to do today, Doctor?" I asked him.

Neither of us were working and yet we weren't stressed about money. It felt like the world was our oyster. Anything we wanted to do, we could do it. We were two crazy kids in love. There were no responsibilities and every opportunity at the tips of our fingers.