Hello

"Nurse how did Brandon die?" I asked her with sadness with confuse it was like a puzzle in my mind. "He died in a car accident trying to get out of here." She said she also continued but I didn't hear her until she she said this.

"We found this in his pocket." She handed me the small box it was red and soft like velvet well it was velvet.

"Dylan do you mind holding Candace and Carson for moment." I asked him i looked inside there it was the ring.

The ring that Brandon used to prosed to me. My eyes filled with those tears I didn't want to believe that he was dead.

"Amber what the hell is that?" Dylan looked at me then the box and then again me. I felt so useless. I couldn't lie to him.

"Dylan we were broken up I dated Brandon. He also prospered to me." I told him but I could see the look in eyes I could tell the way he look at me. I tried to reach for his hand but he quikly rejected me.

He gave me the babies and ran off. As soon as that happen I called my mom.

A few minutes later she right by my side I told her everything. I clear my the air. From the biolgy teacher to Brandon. I felt like I was crying forever.

My mom gave a warm hug I needed it bad but from the wrong person.

I called Dylan a bunch. I left a million voicemails. I kept texting him and calling him. I was hoping he would anwser. I kept looking at the clock seeing if he woukd walk through the door.

As a few weeks rolled by i was out of the hospitial bed. I was wishing Dylan was here to help with the kids. But i have to keep going on.

But then I felt a warm hug from the back. "You are not alone." The voice said. I looked over my shoulder.

It was Dylan I couldn't believe my eyes.
Then he said "I love so much you would I want you to be with me 24/7. I love so much that I would do anything."

Then he pulled a ring out. Got on the ground.

My hearted to pound I could hear through my chest. It sounded like it was going to explode. I didn't know what to say.

I know it was stupid but it good stupid. You know that person that you can make feel so stupid yet smart at the same time.

"YASSS!" I screamed while leap into his arms. We kissed and then the babies were crying and we looked at each other. It was a weird moment.

But then I rezlied that I had one more important thing to do. It is probably the least thing I wanted to face.

Brandon's funeral.

Author's note
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey.... People who reading this chapter I hope you guys liked it. I took more time on then I thought I thought about it for like 2 weeks.

I have a new book called Footsteps into the dead. And again I kept saying that I will also have another book maybe in a few months.

I also want to give osnapitztrin a shoutout again because she said she give me a shoutout in her next chapter.

Also I giving NyjahGivens a shoutout because her books are amazing. So yeah.

I hope guys have a great day or great week👍😜