Chapter 15

The match between Izuku and shinso began, shinso was just standing there talking to izuku, yoru raised an eyebrow, "they aren't fighting...", mina hummed, "no wait...look...he's charging forward!", yoru watched as izuku was about to attack, but just stopped all of a sudden. The entire stadium erupted into confusion, "what is happening? Why did he stop?!", they watched as izuku turned and began to walk towards the out of bounds area, "i think shinso got him", the whole class was yelling in frustration, then as he came close to the edge a huge gust of wind erupted from where he stood. Everything was quiet, "did...did he break free?", they saw izuku turn around with furrowed eyebrows and clenched teeth, "he's back!!", yoru jumped a bit, "yeahh!! Lets gooo!!", the class began to cheer for izuku as he ran towards shinso and flipped him out of bounds, "he did it!! He won the first round!!", mina grabbed yoru's hand and forcefully gave her a high five, much to yoru's dismay, "class 1-A is the best!!", Present Mic announced izuku as the winner, "deku was so amazing! It's so like him to turn the tables at the last second!", yoru nodded at Akui then stared at izuku, "yeah, it's a bit refreshing", todoroki and katsuki looked over at yoru, 'she looks better...that's good', katsuki thought to himself and looked away, todoroki peeked over at katsuki with curious eyes, 'i wonder what their relationship is', the next match started as soon as sero and todoroki walked onto the arena.

yoru watched as todoroki was dragged by sero's tape, then in an instant half of the stadium turned to ice, "woah...that was an overwhelming win...", yoru used her quirk to slice the ice into tiny pieces making it snow down, "THANK YOU YOUNG UTSUKUSHI!!! SHOTO TODOROKI HAS WON WITH A QUICK VICTORY!!! AMAZING!!!!", the next match was kaminari and Akui, "THE ASSASSINS OF CLASS 1-A!!! BOTH HEAT RELATED FIGHTERS!!! FROM THE HERO COURSE!!! IT'S AKUI IKUJI!!!! AND DENKI KAMINARI", Yoru looked towards kaminari, "you look like you know who is going to win already", mina shook yoru's shoulder, "well...i know Akui is strong...and kaminari looks cocky...not to throw shade on him but...i think Akui has it in the bag", she pointed towards the fight, mina looked over at the two students fighting, then she watched as kaminari went brain dead and got himself thrown out of bounds by Akui, "oh wow...that's kinda disappointing...", yoru pursed her lips and hummed.

The fourth match was Iida and Hatsume, 'she basically turned him into an ad campaign, I mean, it worked due to all the excitement about her gadgets, but she forfeited and Iida won', yoru thought to herself. The fifth match was mina and aoyama, yoru reluctantly cheered mina on, mina winked and the match began. Right away mina dodged aoyama's laser, "woah, she's so athletic", yoru nodded, "super", they watched as she used her acid to destroy the belt aoyama had then upercutted him, "oh wow, a strong finish, i hope aoyama is okay though", yoru walked out, "hey good luck...yoru", yoru threw a peace sign to izuku, "right", katsuki followed after her. Yoru stopped at the exit into the arena and stood there strategizing, then felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around, "katsuki?", she raised an eyebrow and looked away, "what do you need...can't you see i'm busy", he clenched his jaw, "i personally wanted to say...kick their ass", she fidgeted with her hands, "huh...that was the plan...but thanks anyways...firecracker", he blushed and she turned then walked away towards the arena a little more nervous than before, but unsure why.

The two girls stared at each other, "may the best win", yoru put her hand on her hip, "right, shall we then?", yoru got low to the ground and rushed towards ibara, ibara's hair vines rushed towards yoru but she jumped and dodged them. Yoru placed her hands on the floor while simultaneously using her quirk to cut ibaras hair vines, then kicked ibara up in the air. yoru disappeared into wind then flew up in the air and did a spinning axe kick on ibara, but she blocked it with her hair. ibara fell to the ground and dragged yoru down with her, yoru used her quirk to slice the vines wrapping around her legs and kicked off of ibara. Yoru flipped her body and landed in a crouch, ready for an attack. Yoru kept watch of her position and the area around her, she looked back at ibara to see her vines coming at her, "you need more attack patterns, this is getting boring", she used her quirk to boost her speed and charged straight for the vines. Yoru sliced the vines out of her way and maneuvered around ibara to get behind her then she trapped her in wind then threw her out of bounds, "h-how...", yoru smirked, "next time put up more of a fight", the crowd cheered, "YORU UTSUKUSHI FROM THE HERO COURSE IS THE WINNER!!!", yoru hummed and began to walk away, "w-wait!! that was amazing, how did you get in the air so fast?", ibara followed yoru who walked off the stage and into the stadium. Yoru raised an eyebrow, "it's my quirk, duh....", ibara put a hand to her chin, "well it was very cool, honestly i was a bit nervous fighting against you, i had heard you're strong, now i know the rumors are true", ibara smiled and yoru cleared her throat, "right....um...you did well....also...bye now", she walked away from ibara and into the seating area where her class was, "yoru you won!! The way you moved was awesome", yoru shook her head, "yeah the competition seemed to think so too", yoru frowned, "it's odd...she wasn't bothered", kawa furrowed her eyebrows and smiled, "well...maybe she just realized how amazing you are....it's not such a crazy theory if you really think about it", the class nodded, "yeah, you were hardcore though, i was surprised to hear she was so nice, most people would be salty..*cough* bakugou *cough*", kaminari laughed out and katsuki yelled at him.