10

Vinnie POV
"Hey Vale!" I said to Valentina as I saw her. "Vinnie! Omg it's so nice to see you! How have you been?" She asked in a kind tone. "Good! How about you? What brings you to Urban?" I ask. "That's good to hear! I'm good too! I'm here shopping for myself, I need some new clothes haha, what about you?" She replied. "I'm shopping for my best friend. We are going to lunch after her practice today, wanna tag along? You guys would get along so well!" I say. "OMG for sure! If she doesn't mind at least.." She says. "She wouldn't! I'll text you where and you can meet us at 1:30!" I respond. "Okay! Cya there."

I drive home and hop in the shower once I get home. I need to leave in an hour. I hop out and text Vale the address. I then text y/n and let her know Valentina is tagging along. "I can't wait!" I say jumping up in excitement.

Y/N POV
I get home after practice and hop in the shower. I get out after a while to see Vinnie is bringing along a friend... "Ugh this is not gonna go well" I mumble under my breath. Everyone Vinnie has dated has broken his heart. Whether it's cheating or left for someone else. I'm just tryna look out for him, yknow? I get dressed for our lunch "date" with this whore he's bringing along. She better not fuck with Vinnie or I WILL rip her a new one.

I arrive at the cafe and see VALENTINA FUCKING GONZALEZ holding hands with Vincent Hacker

I arrive at the cafe and see VALENTINA FUCKING GONZALEZ holding hands with Vincent Hacker. I stand watching them, jaw dropped to the floor as they lean in and give each other a peck on the lips. I go up to Valentina from behind and tap her on the shoulder. "Hey Valentina McWhore" I say as she turns around. "Oh! What a surprise! Y/N McBITCH" she remarked harshly. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not the one sleeping with my friend's BOYFRIENDS! You see, you're such a slut. Goodbye Vinnie I'm doing home" I scoff and turn around heading to the door.

Vinnie POV
"What the hell was that?" I ask Valentina. "Nothing, let's just enjoy our lunch" she says as she sighs. "Um, ok but she's telling me later." "DONT hang out with her anymore, she totally slept with my boyfriend and twisted it all around so the blame was on me" she responded.