Eren Jaeger: Short-Temper

"I am three hundred percent done with this shit, Eren!" You yell as you swing onto another roof, away from your team-mate Eren Jaeger. He follows you, his mouth open in anger. "God dammit (F/N) listen to me!" He yelled at you. You threw a glare his way, but quickly swung into action when a titan got to close. You killed it with ease.

"I'm sorry Eren, would you like to have a therapy session before or after we are ingested by a fucking titan?!" You screamed at him, (H/L) ,(H/C) hair waving in your face. Eren once again opens his mouth to speak but is far too angry to do so. You just shake your head at him, and swing off to kill the titans that have breached the city walls. You didn't have time for this, it was far too dangerous to be arguing with Eren at the moment. All he ever did was get people into trouble with his short-temper. You understood his intentions and they were good, but damn did they get him and everyone around him into trouble. You slice-and-dice your way through titans, killing at least seven. Finally you and your squad get relieved of your duties and you are called back to base. Once you're there, you strive to avoid Eren but before you can sneak off to your hiding spot on a roof, Levi stops to discuss his gratitude for your leadership during the mission.

"Thank you, Corporal sir, I am honored to hear that I have pleased you!" You say to him, your (E/C) eyes sparkling with pride. He merely nods at you, and sends you off. Turning around you catch a glimpse of Eren, he is obviously looking for you. "(F/N) (F/N)!" He calls your name repeatedly but you keep running away. Finally he catches up to you, and he grabs you back by your wrist.
"God dammit, will you just listen?!" He yells at you as you turn to face him. You had never been so mad in your life. There he was, the man you were hopelessly in love with trying to once again explain how the errors he made are justified because he just wants to bring an end to the titan race.
"No! No Eren, I refuse to do this again! I am not going to listen to you justify the reasons you keep fucking up! You're not just putting your life in danger, can't you see that?!" You yell, you don't realize it but tears begin to stream down your face. "You put your best friend's lives in danger constantly! All they do for you, and you just can't keep your anger in check long enough to repay the favor by completing a task or a mission safely!" It was clear by the look on his face that you were wounding him. You hated that look but this all needed to be said. You loved him, so you were going to be honest, no matter how badly it hurt you to see him like that. "You put me in danger, but I don't care about that. No, I care about you putting yourself in danger! You know why I care so fucking much Eren? Do you have any idea why?" You didn't wait for an answer, however you did take a deep breathe. You were finally about to confess your feelings to Eren because you figured after this the two of you would probably never speak again. "I care so much because I am hopelessly in love with you!" You whispered as you choked on a sob. Your hand flew to your mouth to keep from sobbing too loudly, and you turned to leave. Surprisingly quick Eren had your wrist again, but this time he let you turn to face him yourself.

Tears welled up in the boy's piercing eyes, and he opened his mouth to speak. It took him a moment or two but finally he spoke "I love you too, (F/N) I have for a long time. I know my anger is bad, but I had no idea it was causing you this much pain..." He trailed off, biting his lip to keep from sobbing. You couldn't think of anything to say that would truly get your point across, so you just pulled him into an embrace. He shook as he cried, and you did as well. There was a very long silence before either of you spoke. "I want to show you something, Eren." You said sniffling. He wiped the tears off your cheeks. He smiled, and nodded. You entwined your hand in his and led him to the secret spot on the roof you always went to, by this time it was dark outside. "I hope nobody is too concerned with us being gone for so long." You said offhandedly as you helped him up onto the roof. "I doubt they are, they saw me follow you. Besides I told them I was going to talk to you... I actually told them I was going to tell them how I feel for you, (F/N)" he said his face heating up a red hue. You giggled, and squeezed his hand. Scooting closer you asked "and how do you feel about me?" He ran his fingers through his hair, and took a deep breathe. "When I look at you I see far more than appearances suggest. Sure, you're absolutely breathe taking in every sense of the word but there more to you than your (H/L), (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. You're such a caring soul, (F/N). You always make sure everyone else is taken care of before you, but you're also strong. I can tell you've had to be strong for quite some time. You know how to handle a situation without it falling apart, and if it does you know how to handle that too! You know when to quit, you know when to pull back, you know when it's time to go full force. You're just so strategical! It's perfect in our life, and to be honest it was very intimidating at first. Now it's admirable and desirable. Something that really intrigues me about you is the fact that you make me want to be a better man, you make me want to do greater things than I had once dreamed. I could go on for hours, and one day I will but I just want to enjoy this moment with you... If you'll let me?" He asked. How heart-felt speech had moved you to near tears and without thinking you pulled him in for a kiss. The kiss was long, and passionate. You couldn't help but get deeper into it when he gently tugged at you to sit on his lap. You gently obliged, climbing into his lap softly.
The kiss quickly turned into more, and Eren's hands groped you in the most delicious way possible. You knew you wanted to go all the way with Eren, but you didn't know if he was willing to go that far just yet. In order to test the waters you ground your hips against his, which earned you a surprised grunt. The more you kissed, the more you moved your hips against his, and the more heated your kiss became. Eren pulled back and took a long look at you.
"(F/N) I'm not really good at stopping things like this. I don't want to get too far ahead if you're not comfortable with all-" you cut him off by placing a finger to his lips.
"I think I figured out a way for you to release pent up anger." You said as you leaned in and began placing kisses on his neck. He moaned softly and titled his head to the side, allowing you better access. You ran your hands up and down his torso as you kissed, and licked. It was very clear that Eren was enjoying this, when you looked down and noticed the bump growing in his pants. With a smirk you began to rub the crotch of his pants. "(F/N)" he moaned deeply "please don't tease me!" You smiled widely and pulled back. He quickly got on top of you, and resumed kissing. Eren put his hands in your shirt and grazed his fingers across your nipple. You gasped into the kiss, he took that as a sign to go further.
Within mere seconds your shirt and bra were off, and Eren was staring at your beauty in the moonlight. You looked away, your hair falling in front of your face causing you to look hauntingly gorgeous. "You're beautiful!" He exclaimed as he brought you into his arms. "Eren please take me!" You whispered to him. He nodded, and stood up carefully. The two of you took the remainder of your clothes off and he then got behind you as you got on your hands and knees.
He lined himself up with your entrance, and slowly but surely pushed in. You let out a low, throaty moan as you got used to his size. You could hear his breathing getting heavy as he began to push and pull himself in and out of you. He was going slowly so he wouldn't hurt you but it was agonizing. "Eren please go faster! Remember how angry you were earlier?" You paused, holding back a moan. "Please take out all that anger on me!" You begged. Eren looked at you for a moment, a breathe held back. He smiled at you, almost sadistically and began slamming himself into you at an amazing speed.
"Oh! Oh!" You repeated over and over, the pleasure overwhelming.
"Yes! Yes! Eren! This feels so good!" You moaned looking up at him. He grabbed a fistful of your hair and spanked you. The pain caused a knot to develop in the lower part of your abdomen. You let out a loud moan as you knew what was coming.
"Come on, (F/N) come on! Cum for me!" He growled in your ear, his member hitting your G-spot exactly. "I-I-EREN I'M CUMMING!" You yelled as you constricted around him, and your juices flowed around him. He grunted your name as he kept his pace, and just as you finished your orgasm he came inside of you.
"That was amazing!" Eren said as he pulled out of you, and brought you into his arms. The roof was cold as you laid down. "Yeah, it was. You know for a man with a short-temper I think we've found you the perfect anger management." You said kissing his cheek. He chuckled "Yeah, I think so, (F/N)... I love you."
"I love you too."