Chapter I: A Trek Deep Below

(Y/N) was right on time. The crew she was with in other odyssey's before had already arrived with all their essential supplies. Vinny, Mole, and Dr. Sweet.
"Where's Audrey?" (Y/N) thought.

"She must've been here by now. I'll go ask around."

(Y/N) then proceeded to the deck to question a bunch of strangers she doesn't know about her favorite crew mate, as of now.
After a while of desperate searching, it finally clicked to her.

"Shoot. I'm lost."

There were a lot of unfamiliar voices surrounding her, A large crowd pushing her side to side.

"Agh! Ouch!"  she groaned, as someone had accidentally bumped her, making her lose her balance and fall onto the hard wooden floor.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry! I- I'm really sorry! Here. Let me h-help you."  The man said, lending out a hand for her to grab on.

She held the boy's hand, pulling her out of the crowd behind trucks of jars and weapons.

"Are you ok? Does it hurt anywhere? I-I have some band aids here-" Shushing him, (Y/N) insisted that she didn't need any assistance.

"I'm fine! Please, do accept my apology for being such a klutz." she responded, giving him a witty glare.

He scratched his head, muttering "If anything, I'm the one being a klutz here."
(Y/N) let out a laugh, which made him something between nervous, and glad that the girl is alright. His face flushed, slipping in an awkward smirk.

Suddenly, the two were interrupted by the Commander of the Ship, Lyle Tiberius Rourke. Only one of the best Captains who have ever sailed across the oceans, besides being a total greed.

"Ah, I see you've met our expert in archeological artifacts, Mr. Thatch. This is Dr. (Last Name), one of the finest Archaeologists known to men. Brought us back the most valued relics from the 1500's."
Seemingly mesmerized by Rourke's statement, his eyes widened.

"Woah.." He let out a whisper.

Rourke continued, "And this here is Milo Thatch, expert in gibberish. If it weren't for his Grandfather, none of us would be here."
He pushed Milo in front of (Y/N) , having them staring into each other's eyes.

"Ahaha.. H-Hi"

"Pleasure, Mr. Thatch!" she said, tipping her hat on Milo.

"Attention, all personnels. Launch will commence in 15 minutes."
The announcer notified.

"Mr. Whitmore" Rourke gave a salute to Whitmore, with Milo doing the same.

"Goodbye, Mr. Whitmore!"

Everybody said their farewells, meanwhile, the men set the submarine to launch. The engines started, letting out a loud, although satisfying sound to the ears.
A strong shake shook the passengers on board, Milo grabbing onto a thick pole.
Hearing the loud roars of the deep blue, sounds of bubbles floating up to the surface, all of the things about the ocean reminded (Y/N) of adventures she had with her father when he was around.
Seeing the sight of Milo, knowing that she has him, and the other crew members, set (Y/N)'s mind off of things. She giggled looking at him, leaving him to exchange a smile back.