ROLES

Remember, you can pick only a maximum of two roles!

Each role has a manager, i.e. head, and an assistant. The manager oversees the department and the assistant helps the manager. There is only one manager and assistant for each role.

F O U N D E R S :

(Two slots in this position are open)

The Founders are basically the all-supreme. They control everything in the server. They have an extremely important role in this community. Experience of at least three months is required for this position. If not, you can always try out for an admin.

━━━━━━━

A D M I N S :

(Two slots in this position are open)

The admin position is the second highest position in this community. They work directly under our founder and all of the other positions work under them. They are a important role in this community.

━━━━━━━

R E V I E W E R S :

(The manager position is closed and assistant positions is open . Apart from them, the post is open):

Our reviewers our people who will work in the community shop, and provide customers with honest yet kind and helpful feedback on their books. From pointing out mistakes to helping their book grow on Wattpad reviewers are a perfect combination of work and fun, and the kind of people who could tell us the right spelling of riotous.

━━━━━━━

W R I T E R S :

(The manager position is closed, and assistant position is open. Apart from them, we have unlimited scribblers):

Writers have been called many things over the years. Screenwriters, writers, ducks, scribblers . . . it's an honourable position. Our scribblers write us poems or blurbs for our books. Maybe the rules and introduction too. With their vivid or funny writing, unique in its own way, they help us bring ourselves out in the best way possible.

━━━━━━━

G R  A P H I C  D E S I G N E R S :

(The manager position is taken and the assistant position is open. Apart from them, we have unlimited designers):

Graphic design our stickers, covers, banners . . . so on and so forth! They're the reason why our books and chapters look beautiful! Without these champions, we'd be lost! They also work in our graphic shop, providing designs for customers!