CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 4: That Flower we both brought

Lichelle's point of view

"Lichelle is mine. She is mine only, " With a blaze in his eyes, Baron said.

When the bus gets close to the other passengers' destination, it comes to a complete stop. The lady he was with gets up and walks to his back. It seems to be her destination too.

"Lichelle, come here," Baron whispered, clutching my hand so tightly that it ached.

"It hurts, B-baron," I muttered as the two guys glanced at me.

"Do you have any idea who he is?" Jacob questioned.

"Um, yes!" I answered.

"I said she was mine, so get out of here!" yelled Baron.

"Isn't that woman behind you your girlfriend? Playing? " Jacob grins.

"She's not my girl," replied Baron decisively.

"What do you mean?" The girl pouted and said again, "I despise you, wicked!" she exclaimed. hurled the bouquet in the baron's face and stormed out. The Baron didn't even glance at her, and Jacob kept staring at him.

"Really? " Jacob wondered.

"Should I make you disappear? Are you not leaving? " Baron asks as he holds Jacob's shirt.

"Baron, please stop," I begged, my voice sounding trembling.

"Fine, I screwed up, but don't worry because you'll have your day, "Jacob said as he walked away. I was ready to do anything to avoid Baron but pull me into a seat next to him.

"Are you all right?" Baron said as he rubbed my tense hand.

"Uhm, I'm alright, you can stop," I say as I take his hand away from mine, but he grips me tightly.

"Didn't you become scared?" He asks, leaning his head on my shoulder, his breath heavy. I did not even notice because if I had, you would not have met such a jerk like him. He said.

"What?" I tried to back up a little, but he held my head tightly. "Aren't you one of them?" I inquired.

"Do I resemble them?" he wondered as well.

"Uhm, yeah, b—."

"I'll never be like them," he declared.

"But isn't that girl your girlfriend?" I inquired once more.

"I've already said no!". Baron pouted. "That girl is under your heels," he remarked bitterly.

"OK, but can you move your face away from mine?" I requested

"No, let's keep it like this for a while." As he shuts his eyes, he says, "I'm not sure why I agreed."

We stayed for a bit, but then my mom called, so I responded and was

"Oh, mother!"