CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 5: Like wine lies

Lichelle's Point of View

"No more, but whatever it is, I will make you mine," he grinned as he cornered me with his hands once again and began to kiss me? My heart skips a beat when I feel his breath and warmth. What the heck is he doing? So what is he thinking?

"B-baron, what are you doing?" I ask, but he continues to kiss me. I tried everything to stop him, but it was useless. So I just let him kiss me, not knowing that I kissed him back.

He came to a halt a few minutes ago and looked at me with a solemn expression.

"I won't let you escape me, so don't dare," he said.

"Uh, why did you kiss me? Are you drunk? " I immediately wiped my lips.

"But you kiss me back, and wine won't get me drunk," he smirked again, then smiled broadly.

"Eh? You kissed me, so I guess I should kiss you back. " I say, slapping his shoulder, but he chuckles.

In his teasing tone, "Oh, is this your first time?"

"Why would I tell you, and why should you?"

"Should I kiss you again?" He asks as he cuts me off and puts his face near to mine once again. "Mm?" he inquired. I can't move since we're so close to one another.

"No way and I don't like the flavor of your wine," I grumbled.

"Because of you, it got so sweet, and I want it again," he said. Whoa, I'm all heated up and want to get back to my room, but Baron was about to kiss me again when I heard someone shouting my name. It was my mother.

"Lichen Ah!"

I push Baron away as I approach my mother. The kitchen was dark, and I'm sure mom didn't spot us kissing.

"Are you in the kitchen? Why aren't you turning on the lights?" she asked. So I was right. She didn't notice us.

"Oh, Baron, are you also here?" she asked.

The Baron takes a drink of his wine and continues to sip it.

"Yes, auntie, I instructed Lichen not to turn on the lights since I prefer to enjoy my wine in a dark, stress-free environment; nevertheless, why are you awake?" He said it was a lie. But I'm not sure why.

"I was worried since I hadn't seen my daughter," the mother adds as she turns on the lights.

As a result, I can see Baron's face, which is frigid as he sips his wine.

"Oh, Lichen, why are your cheeks so red, and are you sweating?" My mother said.

"Oh, it's because I'm hot," I laugh as I look at Baron, who smirks. I want to smack him. After kissing me, he gives me that look.

"Auntie, would you like to join me in drinking wine?" Baron said, questioning my mother.

"I'm sorry, I didn't drink wine since it makes me and my child feel harsh," Mom stated. I'm not sure why my mom brought up my name.

"Really?" Baron said, his gaze enticing. "But it tastes so good, right lichen?" he said.

What precisely is he up to these days? Don't tell me he'll tell my mother that we kissed. Don't dare, or I'll kick his butt.

"Still no Baron, complete it so you can sleep comfortably, ok?" Mom replied.

Baron kept staring at me.