CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - Part 9: Into You

Lichelle's point of view

I opened my eyes after taking a nap at the bus stop. My world stops too. Seeing a man standing in front of me. The man I avoided looking at, Baron,

How? Am I dreaming? Why is he just staring at me? He smiled while standing in front of me. The seats beside me, though there are many empty seats for him to choose from,

I looked around, then tried to stand up, but the bus stopped. I was going to fall, but Baron caught me. We faced each other as the three passengers left. We were the only passengers there. I suddenly remember the day we met on a bus too.

I avoided looking at him and pushed him away. He sat next to me because he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I told you not to avoid me, Lichen," he said.

I decided to ignore him. I felt like I was going to burst into tears. There is also traffic on the way, and the bus is running slowly.

"Look at me," he said as he grabbed my face. But I didn't answer as I kept on looking away.

He then made a serious face at me.

"Can you move away?" I groaned, but he just smirked at me.

He holds my hand. "Don't you trust me?" He suddenly asked while staring at my hand.

"Trust you?" I said.

"I can see you don't, but I was here to tell you that-" He said, but I stopped him.

"What do you need, huh?" Why do you keep on bothering me? " I said as I removed his hands from me.

"I need you, Lichen," he says, leaning his head against mine, and I can feel his breath and warmth on my skin.

Unknowingly, I cried.

"Don't cry. It's my fault, " said Baron, wiping my tears away.

I don't know. Even though I am hurt, I like Baron's being like this to me. I close my eyes while tears flow down my face.

A few seconds ago, I felt something hot on my lips. The Baron kissed me when I opened my eyes. I was shocked, so I pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" I said as I covered my lips with my hands.

"Let me explain!" He exclaimed.

"Explained what?" I shouted.

"I love you," he said.

"What?"

He grabs my hands in his face.

"I love you, Shin Lichen. I was a fool. Right? I didn't show you enough how I felt. But don't you feel me? " With tears in his eyes, Baron stated.

A word from him stops my world for a while. He was still holding my hand while massaging it into his face. He started to cry.

Baron's face was as red as his face, staring at me and waiting for my answer.

"Hey! Why are you crying? " I asked. I felt like crying too.

I sighed. I can't deny anymore that I also feel the same. So I started to hug Baron so tight. He does the same.

Then I whined. "You said you're interested in me, but you're kissing other girls, huh?"

He looks at me and smirks. "So you're just being jealous?"