Trusting

Second period ended. Finally lunch.
"Hey Arabell! How was English?" Alaska questioned.
"It was okay, I think I made some friends??" I laughed. Alaska giggled.
"Hey babe! Oh hey Arabell" dash greeted
"Hiii" Alaska cheered
"Hi" I greeted back. We all walked over to a table near the exit.

"Hey Arabell, May I join you?" A deep voice asked.
I looked up to find Ace grinning at me.
"No" I stated. Alaska and dash laughed.
"Yes you may" Alaska smiled. "Thanks" Ace smirked. Then he walked over and sat next to me.

He started making conversation with me, I've realized I might have judged him to quickly. But in my defense he did make fun of me for no reason. It's not like I could tell my parents what name I wanted from the womb.

"Hey guys" a familiar voice greeted. Standing there was Charlotte and Valentina. It looked like Tina was forced to be there.

"Say hi" Charlotte mumbled to Valentina.
She groaned then smiled "Hi!" She said sarcastically.
"Hey why don't you join us!" Alaska suggested.

"Uh no tha-" "Sure!" Charlotte interrupted Valentina. Charlotte grabbed Tina by the arm and dragged her to sit next to me and Charlotte sat In front of her.

"Anyways what are you doing after school?" Ace asked me. Valentina turned and looked at him with disgust.

Am I missing something here? I feel like I'm missing a big part of the story.

"Uhh I'm going home I guess"I answered. He smiled "wanna hang out?" He asked.
Valentina got up and grabbed Charlotte by the hand and took her away. I stared as they walked away. Confused.

"Is that a yes?" He smirked. I turned back to look at him. "Uhh no that a no." I said as I got up and walked away.

I'm sure something happened and if I'm being honest, I live for drama. But when it involves me, that a no no.

———————————————————————————
Later that day:

3rd and 4th period were okay. But as I was walking to 5th I saw Valentina. This time she wasn't with Charlotte.

I walked into my 5th period class and sat down in the back. I didn't recognize anybody in this class. Thankfully this teacher didn't make me Introduce myself in front of everyone.

Just as the bell rang, Valentina walked in.
"Hey I'm not late, the bell was just early this time, plus I walked in like a millisecond before it rang." She smiled. "Take a seat Valentina." The teacher said with a tone that made it seem he was over her tardiness.

She walked over and sat next to me. "You again? I feel like you're obsessed with me at this point. Wait are you??" She said as she looked at me.
"Uhh no?" I answered. "I don't believe you, hey look I won't judge" she said with a laugh. "Whatt I barely even know you" I smiled. "That can change" she suggested

Is she flirting? Omg are you serious. Never mind she's just being friendly.

"you already fell for his charms huh?" She questioned. "His charms?" I asked with confusion. "Yes his charms, you know? Ace." She said with curiosity. "Ohhh him, wait what no" I stated.

"Well he fell for yours, clearly" she laughed. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "He asked you out Verlice, that's your last name right?" She asked.
"Yes he did and yeah it is" I responded.
"Did you accept?" Her face filled with curiosity as she turned her body to me.
"Uh-h, noo?" I stuttered. She laughed.
"Good girl" she teased or so I think, there was a serious approving tone behind it.

"I'm not a dog" I responded. "I'm aware of that love" she smiled.
———————————————————————————