Episode 3 - The Club

"fuck!" he moaned, he can clearly see that my throat was numb cause of the gag reflex, "hey are you okay?" "uhm yeah." i sucked up the pain and decided this is where we should leave the night yea? "come on let's sleep" he said, we both dozed off in a matter of minutes.

Next day..

I woke up early in the morning, and when i looked to my side Lucius wasn't there, what did i expect i mean he is gonna take place of his father so he has to work harder, Not like I forgot about our night, how awkward is it gonna be now? I mean we are husband and wife but we didn't choose to be.

I decided to go downstairs and start my early work out, i wore my silk sports bra and shorts colored black, i opened the door and saw Lucius working out on the bench, it's going to be awkward and i know it, "good morning" i said in my morning voice, he just glared at me and continued doing his workout, rude much, i decided i wasn't gonna say anything cause he does really look pissed of.

I did my normal routine I do everyday, but this time it was full of awkwardness, "soo.. Can you explain why your mad?" I asked, he death stared me and said "its nothing" "Yeah like I believe  that Lucius", he got up from his bench and said, "Oh and by the way, get ready in a few we will be heading to the club." as he left, what's with this man and his moodswings, "ughhhh I Dont want to go.." you said dragging your self to the room to he ready, "who goes to the club in THE MORNING?!!" you got more pissed off cause you wanted to relax today.

"Lucius how long will we stay there?" I asked, "I dont know" "There's no "i don't know" answer" i replied, "Muriel i'm waiting downstairs, quickly finish" Not so husband material how huh?

I wore a silky black dress matching my hair and grey eyes, i walked down and entered the limousine, "You know you don't need to dress up that much" he said as he rolled his eyes, "Why not?" "So now you want grown man eye fucking you?" what is he even saying? why is he this pissed of, "you know i could stay at home rather then here you lecturing me for some dumb shit" he just death stared me and looked away.

24 Minutes later

"We reached, i'm going to KJ upstairs wait for me in the bar" he said "okay.." i walked down me entered, it was a really sketchy looking bar but i mean what bad could happen right?

"Hi ma'am what would you like" the guy bartender asked, "Water please" i was about to grab the cup until two icy cold hands grabbed my neck, "well well well isn't it rain?" how does he know my real name.. i stared at the bartender as he just left me, "now now you are gonna be quiet yeah?" i tried looking behind me but he gripped my throat harder, "Aww i wouldn't like to injure a cute girl like you" he was treating me like a baby, who even is the guy?

I was losing breath as seconds go by, he then finally let me go, i directly looked behind me, shit, it's Lozio, he is the son of my dads enemy, and before you ask if i have feelings for him, i don't. i'm not intending to fall in love with him, wheres lucius anyways??

He then put a gun to my head and said, "You will enter my car without a single word" he said as i walked down and meets red his car, "good girl" i had to admit that Lozio was a very good looking man, but compared to Lucius, he is not near hot.

"I heard your married? who is he?" i looked at him, "Use your mouth" "He's the the future don of the italian mafia" "Oh so now your going for the bad guys hm?" he said, "Why am i here anyways?" "Sleep" "huh.?" that's when injected a liquid into my thigh which made me fast asleep.

LUCIUS POV:
I went downstairs to get Muriel, but she was no where seen, "Hey KJ?" i asked "yeah", "can i check the cameras?" "sure the password is ***u**63*9" i went upstairs and looked at the cameras, hm all the cameras are deleted, well it's a mafia runned bar so they wouldn't want anyone looking through.

"I mean Muriel isn't here so it wouldn't be bad if i got a private room with a stripper, oh the thought of that turns me on" i went down stairs and asked for a private dancer, she doesn't need to know right?

BACK TO MURIEL:

I woke up tied up in a chair in a black room, i looked down in my cloth and they were all ripped, thank god i wore a undershirt and shorts, "Well Rain, long time no see?" Lozio said, "i don't think you should be getting married to the guy" i mumbled "w-why.?" he got a huge screen showing Lucius and.. and another girl in a room, "you can see while your here kidnapped, your "husband" booked a private room hm?" i couldn't believe this this has to be set up, i was trying my best not to break down, let's turn up the volume yea?" i heard things that broke my heart to pieces.

WHATS ON THE SCREEN:
A random stripper dancing on Lucius, "You like that yes?" "Really" he said getting turned on.

MURIEL POV:
"That bas-bastard" i whispered, "speak louder" "That bastard!" "More like it, now you have wasted my time, i deserve pleasure yes?" no no no i can't i won't sleep with him! he grabbed a mattress and placed on the floor, "Get up", while i was living my worst moments, lucius was with a stripper.