eleven

"i... kiss him.." sicheng giggled, laying next to lucas at the regular time of 5am. lucas was close to falling back asleep , so sicheng had joined him, and was quietly telling him about his day.

"im so happy for you!" lucas yawned, wrapping his arm around sicheng, "did you have fun?"

"alot... fun.." sicheng said, sitting up and wrapping lucas' duvet around him, "you wake up now... you need work."

lucas nodded, patting sicheng's back, "are you going to sleep?"

"i have a shower.. then i sleep for little while

"alright, be careful okay?? if you need anything just call for me," lucas smiled, getting a happy nod as a reply, "goodnight sichengie."

"night night!"

-

sicheng woke up a few hours after that, fully clean and fresh. his face felt soft and cared for, as the sun beamed through the curtains and onto his face. he held his stuffed animal in his arms and thought about his boy. like he did most mornings.

it had only been a day, and he was already missing him like crazy. who could blame him?

today he had the day off, and he had no plans. he had to go back to work tomorrow, but he was trying to keep that off of his mind.

"sun.." he mumbled to himself, walking towards the window and admiring the sunrise.

he waddled over to his radio, turning the buttons for some ambiance, to keep his mind at peace. it was just the local area osaka radio station, but it made him feel safe, instead of starting the day in silence.

yuta: check your doorstep baby. i just dropped some stuff off for you. im going to work now, i'll talk to you later :)

he just sighed. this boy. he didnt even have words. he never thought he'd meet someone who made him feel like this. ever. he couldnt imagine being this happy with anyone else.

he quickly ran downstairs, and opened the door to a paper bag full of goodies.

he smiled at the second bouquet of pink tulips that the boy had given him. he didnt know where he was going to put these ones, but he loved them regardless. there was also alot of snacks like chips, chocolate and some healthy things too.

sicheng: thank you :) have good day at work <3

-

"aahh-" yuta hummed, placing an apple slice infront of sicheng's mouth as they sat watching a film together. sicheng's day was going great. it was still sunny out, and yuta had come over after work.

sicheng had pretty much lost the ability to speak, but it wasn't a bad thing. it just meant that he had become comfortable enough with yuta to be like this around him.

yuta didnt mind. he understood as much as he could without making sicheng distant again.

yuta wrapped an arm around him, pulling him close and keeping him there. sicheng got comfortable, before yawning and resting his head on the boy's shoulder.

they were at peace. for them, it felt like everything was okay.

sicheng finally had a distraction, and he was so grateful.

a/n sorry that this is short, it's a filler chapter hehe