Ranks

Ranks:

Leader (1/1)

The leader edits all stories and is the one in charge of publishing books and the admin chat and sign up. They can also help with any other books or games. The leader will also PM you the password to AutumnClan if you are accepted.

Deputy (1/1)

The deputy works mainly on roleplays, fanfictions, and other possible books. The deputy helps take charge and is contacted when the leader is offline.

Medicine Cat (1/2)

The medicine cat mostly works on games like NTA's, contests, and also helps with editing spelling and grammar mistakes in fanfictions.

Warriors: (5/?)

Mostly work on fanfictions but can help medicine cats or deputies with games or contests when help is requested from them.

Apprentices: 2

Apprentices are people who only want to be part of the admin chat but they aren't part of any books. They don't write in any books. Apprentices can become warriors later on if they wish.

Queens

Queens are people who are inactive or on a break for a short while. They resume their former rank after they come back. You can't be a queen at the start.

Elders

Elders are people who aren't active at all. They are there so they can be remembered but they don't do anything. You can't be an elder at the start.