𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔥 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬

[~~~~{☆}~~~~]

[~~~~{☆}~~~~]

Oh, Aries. Your a confident being, a great leader, a cheerful and determination being but you are quick to get angry over the most trivial things.

[~~~~{☆}~~~~]

It is summer. Asta, M/N and Yuno start their journey to the royal capital in order to take the Magic Knights Entrance Exam.

The royal capital is a long, long way from Hage Village.

"The royal capital, huh... I wonder what it's like." Asta said. "I wonder if we'll get to meet the Wizard King!" Asta said. "First, we need to pass the Magic Knights Entrance Exam. Then we'll talk." Yuno said M/N nodded his head.

"I'm so excited!" Asta said as Yuno turned his head to look at the boy. "Excited? Aren't you scared?" Yuno asked as Asta shook his head. "Huh? Why would I be?" Asta asked Yuno. "You never change."

Asta then turned to look at the two as he challenged them to a race. "Come on, let's hurry! The royal capital is super far away!" Asta said running away as Yuno called out. "Hey." Yuno said as Asta yelled out.

"I've gotta hurry up and become the Wizard King!" Asta said. "Just because you got there quickly doesn't mean you'll become the Wizard King any quicker." Yuno said as M/N chuckled, then they saw Asta took a stick and acted like it was a broom.

"What are you doing?" M/N asked as Yuno looked at the male. "Can you even ride a broom when you don't have any magic?" Yuno asked as the smaller male got irritated as he let go of the stick. "I-I'll make it work!" Asta said. "Will you?" Yuno asked. "I will! I got my grimoire! I can do anything as I long as I don't give up!" Asta said running away from the two once again.

"Come on, hurry up! I'm gonna leave you behind Yuno, M/N! Let's train all the way to the capital!" Asta said as he stopped for a minute before running away as Yuno ran to catch up. "You can't be serious." Yuno said as M/N sweatdropped as he ran aswell. "Seriously..."

They ran all the away until they stopped at a certain spot as they heavily panted, as Asta wasn't done yet and continued running. "Are you serious?!" M/N said as he saw Asta ran away as Yuno folllowed behind.

"How do you guys have so much stamina?!"

M/N tiredly followed behind as for a couple of hours they stopped at area of rocks, M/N sat on top of the rock as he panted heavily from running too much.

"Please... let's stop running."

"Stop. We've got a long way to go."

The two male said but Asta didn't want to give up yet.

"Not yet! I'm not done yet!"

Asta slowed down since Yuno was pulling his shirt as the male threw Asta against a pile of rocks. "Let's take a rest before moving forward."