7 - The Biggest Heart

"Final Vent", spoke the Magnavisor. Summoning Magnugiga, Zolda stuck his gun into the creature's back, opening fire with its rockets to give his team the advantage. The missiles flew out, creating a smokescreen with their explosions. "This isn't enough to take them out!"

"Right you are!" Psyga flew to Zolda, grabbing him and flying up. "A simple trick like that doesn't work on me." He flew further, intending on dropping Zolda onto the ground.

Lupin Blue clashed blades with Glaive, firing his VS Changer at close range multiple times.

Glaive ignored the shots. "You're not so tough. You aren't even up to BOARD's standards of what a Rider is." He pushed back Lupin Blue and slashed his chest.

Lupin Blue grunted, not used to having such unusual teammates and opponents. "Who says I need to be a Rider?" He thought of what he had, and pushed back, already forming a counter strategy.

Meanwhile, Dark Drive front kicked Kiramei Green's back and followed up with a slash. "No matter what timeline you are from, you are bound to fail." He teleported in a sort of circle around her once again, preparing his Blade Gunner for another slash.

"Gah... compared to most of the Jamenshi, this guy's serious business..." She turned around repeatedly to try and catch what Dark Drive's teleportation pattern was. "I can't do anything by sitting still!" She prepared her sword, holding it tightly with both of her hands and holding it close to herself. She pressed the button on the sword twice. "Kiramei Shield!". A crystalline barrier formed in front of her.

Ryuuranger called forth his Dairen Rod, his personal one being a naginata. He spun around and slashed Ouja's leg, side, and arm in succession, then thrust it to his chest. "Take this!"

Ouja took the quick hits and laughed maniacally. "Good, good! I like someone who isn't boring!" He used his Venosaber to block the last thrust, then he swung his Venovisor towards Ryo's helmet. "Keep entertaining me, will you?!" They clashed weapons, pushing against each other.

AkaRed shifted around Fifteen. "One being cannot overcome the embodiment of the Super Sentai spirit, no matter what time period it is. Soul Advent! Red Mask!" The aura power covered him, turning him into the mentioned warrior. He swung his Masky Blade down at Fifteen, charged with energy.

Fifteen transformed into one of his Legend Rider forms. "Agito Arms: Mezamero sono tamashii!" He had blocked AkaRed with the Flame Saber. "Hmph. Just because you have a bigger number than me doesn't mean you're a better fighter!" The two kept clashing, using their mystical properties to try and gain the upper hand.

As Zolda was slammed into the ground, Ark One gripped Killbus' arm and growled, beginning to twist it and gripping harder.

"Hey, that's a bit of foul play." He twisted himself, jumped up, and kicked Ark One in the back to get him to release his arm. "Good thing I don't play fair either!" He flipped and landed, firing his Kaizoku Hassha multiple times and laughing.

Kikaider punched Bi-Kaiser in the chest once. "Proper force calculated. Adjusting battle technique." Throwing highly damaging hooks in succession, he finished with an uppercut.

Bi-Kaiser fell onto the ground with little time to resist. "This is not going funky for me... but it's not going to be any more funky for you, either!" He fired his Nebula Steam gun at Kikaider with a few shots. He rolled back and kept firing.

As the rest of the groups were clashing, J threw a punch towards Zamonas' Revolcane. "We could've take on your group alone... but now that we have more allies, we can focus on you!"