📌 • Episode 3 • 📃

• Edited and Republishing This Part •

Sorry for late update 🥺 . Actually Whatpadd was not allowing me to post anything also I was busy in streaming the MV - Bepanah Pyaar ❤

One thing it is going to be 15+ and agr mein galti se 18+ pe chli jau to uski koi guarantee nhi hai 🌚😂 samjh gai na ?

•••

Let's Begin..

(Remember Bani is drunk)

Bani - Superman !!!!!!!!

(And it was Veeranshu Singhania)

Veer - Miss Bani ! Kitni sharab pi li hai tumne . Thik se khadi bhi nhi ho pa rhi ho . Isse pehle tum kisi aur musibat mei n pado , chlo mein tumhe ghar chod du !

Bani - (with a cute sad puppy face) Ghar ? Lekin meri to koi ghar hi nhi hai !

(Veer is shocked hearing this . He lost in thoughts for few moment , after thinking )

Veer - To thik hai aaj raat ke liye tum mere ghar Chlo !

Bani - Mein kisi anjan admi ke sath kaise kahi ja sakti hu ! Tumne mujhe kidnap kar liya to ? Mere pas to khud ko chudvane ke liye paise bhi nhi hai !

(Veer looked her at disbelief)

Veer - Tum aachi tarah se janti ho ki mein kon hu ! Mein aaisi halat mein tumhe akele nhi chod sakta ! Aur tum ab mere liye sabh mushkil kar rhi ho !!

(Before Bani could say anything else Veer picked her in his arms and started walking out)

Bani - Aaise nhi mujhe udd kar jana hai !!! (She says while jumping in his arms which was making it difficult for Veer to held her comfortably 😂 )

(Anyhow he made her sit in the cars she was still jumping and trying to convince him to take her and fly as he was a superman for DRUNK BANI ! )

Bani - Mujhe udke jana hai !!!!!! (Streaching the sentence cutely like a baby)

(Her cuteness & dress up was making everything very difficult for him)

Veer - Chup chap baithi raho !

Bani - Lekin..

Veer - Chup ! Ek dam chup ! (Shouting slightly)

(He takes her fingers and keep it on her mouth)

Veer - Ab puree raste aaise hi baithi rehna ! Samjhi !?

(Bani cutely nodded in yes . Veer was smiling inside but not showing)

(After sometime they are at Veer's house . He takes her to a beautiful bedroom ) (you can imagine the guest room of Singhania Mansion near to Veer's room)

(Bani was looking around the room with a cute pout as if their is no problem in her life . Veer was starring and smiling at her cuteness but came to reality soon as it was needed lol)

(Veer picked her again and placed on bed followed by an eye lock , as he knows that she is not in the condition to listen or follow anyone's instruction )