TAP HERE TO READ THE ONE-SHOT

Everyone was daydreaming in the U.A. Cause today was valentine day. The day of love, Hearts will be accepted. Hearts will be broken. Everyone was going in different classes with a pack of chocolate in their hands to confess to their crushes and those who were already in a relationship will go on a romantic date but the school idol was still not in a relationship with anyone.

Momo yaoyorozu, one of the top students of UA. With a beauty that can make every guy fall (even Bakugou) in love with her in a fraction of second and make every girl jealous. She was currently going to her classroom, Class 3-a, walking through the halls of the most prestigious hero school with her ever present cheerful aura. Many boys asked her but she politely turned them down.

After getting through who knows how many proposals, she reached her classroom. She greeted her friends and then started walking towards her seat. But before she could reach there she was stopped in the front of class by a bi-color teen, named shoto Todoroki. He bent on his knees and pulled out a beautifully wrapped chocolate Box from a pocket dimension? And said...

"I love you Momo yaoyorozu from the bottom of my heart. So will you make me the happiest person on this planet and go out with me"

Everyone in the class started squealing in joy, especially the class gossipers, Toru and mina.

Momo and shoto were both the members of the current big three of U.A along with king explosion murderer. So everyone thought that the proposal would be accepted because there was no other better choice than shoto in the school. He was considered to be one of the most handsome boys of U.A and not to mention he was powerful since he was the part THE BIG THREE. Momo had rejected all the boys till now so it was pretty much expected that she'll accept shoto's proposal. But but but........

"I'm so sorry shoto but I'm already dating someone" she bowed and said.And started to walk out.

Now this was something shocking. Even the so-called perfect boy of U.A was rejected. And the revelation that she was already dating someone. Was he someone from shiketsu because other than that no hero school can match UA.

Shoto stood up and said " ait momo". Momo stopped and looked back with curious eyes.

"As a lover I want to know that the person you are dating, is he better than me ?" The ice-fire quirk user asked. He became arrogant once he became a member of the big three. Now also he was pretty sure that whosoever she was dating would not be better than him.

"No" Momo said. And shoto smirked because his assumption was proved correct. But this smirk quickly disappeared when she continued to speak.

"He's the best," momo said with a bright smile which acted as salt over his wounds.

Shoto became frustrated and grabbed momo's wrist quite tightly and said "There is no one who is better than me". In the background we could hear the exploding boy saying "don't forget I'm also here half n half " but momo ignored it and released her wrist from his grip forcefully which left marks on her wrist and said " This is the reason why he is better than you. You think very highly of yourself. And don't dare to touch me next time or else my boyfriend will kick your ass". Before anything else could happen Mr. Aizawa came and asked all of them to sit in their places.

All classes went normally and shoto also didn't bother her afterwards.

TIMESKIP; WHILE WALKING BACK TO DORMS

"Quickly Spill the beans yaomomo" mina said with a tone of excitement because after so long she got something to gossip upon.

"In which school he is"