♔ 5 ♔

[Original Timeline: Maverick's P.O.V.]

"How dare you kidnap Clementine, Orion!" Xavier roared in fiery as he shot ice shards towards Orion.

Orion was too weak to dodge. His last remaining strength was used to help hold himself up as he clutched his side with his left hand. Blood was spilling onto the ground as Orion's entire right side was blown away due to Ellis hitting hitting him head on with an air ball.

When I saw how weak he was, I rushed over to protect him. My ability were drained and I can only use my body to protect him. Even though he ordered me to kidnap Clementine, this opportunity allowed me to fall in love with her because of her kind personality.

I would never betray my master for some girl. My master comes first.

I saw my master's eyes widen as he saw the oncoming ice shard. He was pinned to the wall by the huge ice shard, the ice shard had directly struck him in his heart. His breathing grew ragged as he gasped for air. Orion grinned cruelly when he saw Xavier slowly walking towards him. Xavier lifted his ice sword and cleanly sliced of Orion's head, making it tumble to the floor.

"Nooooo!!!" I shouted.

I was too late to save him. I glared harshly at Xavier.

Xavier scoffed at me and said, "With this crystal core, I can finally save the world."

I punched him in his jaw and he stumbled backward, landing in a puddle of blood. He looked up at me in disbelief.

"How could you kill him?!" I shouted angrily.

Xavier smiled and got up. He looked down at me and grabbed my chin. His gray eye's hardened and he said, "The world has no need for him. He is an evil person and deserved to die."

I stood there stunned. Xavier took this opportunity to bend down and he dug in Orion's head. He retrieved the rank 10 crystal core.

"Good riddance Zombie King Orion," Xavier said coldly as he left with both Clementine and Ellis hot on his heels.

...

I knelt on the floor and gathered Orion's decapitated body. I hugged his body parts to my chest and cried.

After my crying session, my eyes widened in realization. My mind was no longer foggy which meant only one thing. Someone's mind control weakened. This meant that someone was controlling my mind and I wasn't even aware.

In order to protect yourself from mind control users, people usually put up a mind barrier. But I was too careless. There were only two people that I never bothered to put up a mind barrier against.

Orion and Clementine.

The only person out of the two that had the mind control ability was Clementine. She was a dual ability user with healing and mind control. I thought she was a gentle and harmless bunny, but I was wrong. That hoe bitch Clementine used her mind control ability on me, she may have even used it on everyone!

"I'll kill you, you fucking bitch!!!" I growled as I stored Orion's body parts into my Space to preserve it.

...

Now that my mind was clear, I realized too late that my feelings of loyalty for Orion were more than that.

I love him.

And I just watched as my one true love died at the hands of Xavier Hale because of that bitch Clementine.

I could not accept this.

I can't let this two-faced girl live to see another day or deceive others ever again.

I knocked on her door and put on a gentle expression.

"Mavy!!!" Clementine exclaimed as she ran out of her room to hug me.

She rubbed her nonexistent boobs on me and I fought the urge to get her off of me.

"Is Xavier or Ellis here with you?"

Clementine pouted cutely and said, "Xavi and Elli are not here. Elli went to the main hall while Xavi is in his room."

I nodded and I grabbed her by her hair.

"Aaaaahh!!!!" Clementine screamed in pain as I dragged her down the hall by her hair.

She was trying to loosen my hold but I just tightened it. I walked to the main hall and kicked the doors open.

"What are you doing to her?" Ellis questioned when he saw me dragging Clementine.

"I'm going to kill her," I said calmly.

"Oh, cool I guess," Ellis replied.

I raised an eyebrow when I heard his response. I was not expecting that. I thought Ellis was in love with her.

"Her mind control never worked on me. I know that she was trying to control my mind ever since I met her. I always place a mind barrier no matter what. I just went along with her delusional antics because I was bored. Plus, I wanted to know if she could help me feel any emotion since she is so great at seducing people," Ellis said with a shrug.

"So you knew all along? Why didn't you tell me?!" I growled.

"Hey, stop growling weirdo. I didn't tell you because you never asked." Ellis said with a monotone voice.

I sighed.

"Whatever then, do you want to tag along with me? I'm about to kill her in front of Xavier's face. Then I'm going to kill Xavier too."

"Sure," Ellis replied.

And that was how me and Ellis dragged a screaming and crying Clementine to Xavier's room.