Chapter Twenty

Sam was softly playing the guitar for Nora. She was seven months pregnant and Sam would spend a lot of his time taking care of Nora. There have been times where Slash and Meegan would search endlessly for their son only to find that he was at Axl's house caring for Nora. 

"Mine as well say the kid is his," Slash said a smile playing on his face as he, Meegan, Axl, and Everly listened to the soft sounds of the acoustic guitar playing from Nora's room. "I know he'll treat it like his. It's Nora and the baby this, Nora and the baby that," Meegan said chuckling. 

"Ya know. We're going to need names for our little girl," Sam said. Nora's heart melted at our. She loved that Sam referred to the baby as his too. "Hmmm. Ashley?" "No." "Stacey." "No, no, no. It has to be perfect." They sat in silence. Then Sam spoke up. "Delilah June Hudson!" he said. "It's perfect!" Nora said. She smiled from ear to ear. They were giving the baby Sam's last name. Sam wasn't joking when he told Nora he'd treat the baby like his own. 

Nora placed her hand on her stomach. "Little Lilah," she said. Then she gasped. "What... What is it?" Sam asked. "Delilah is kicking again!" Nora said. She grabbed Sam's hand and moved it to feel her stomach. Sam smiled. "She's going to beautiful. Just as beautiful as her mother," Sam said. Nora smiled and blushed.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Nora, Nora, I'm sorry. I want to be in the baby's life," John said. "Too late. The baby has another father now. I would let you see her. But it's you who called me a whore and it's you who said you hated me and you didn't want to see me again," Nora said. "The baby needs a father!" John said. "Delilah has a father," Nora said. "Delilah?" John asked. "Delilah June Hudson," Nora said. Then John got mad. "What if he up and leaves you! What will you do?" John yelled. "He won't! He's been with me through my entire pregnancy, he never raised a hand to me, he never yelled at me. Unlike you!" Nora yelled. John pushed her against a locker. "John stop you're going to hurt Delilah!" Nora said.

"Leave. Her. Alone," Sam said through clenched teeth. John turned to Sam. "Get out of here! This doesn't concern you!" John yelled. "I'm her boyfriend. It does concern me!" Sam said. That's when John snapped and attacked Sam. "SAM!" Nora said. John was a lot stronger than Sam. "Hey, hey, hey," Principal Adams said. He jerked John up. "What's going on here?" Principal Adams said. "John was attacking Nora, I just wanted to defend her. And make sure he doesn't hurt Delilah," Sam said. "Who's Delilah?" Principal Adams asked. "My baby," Nora said. "All of you to my office!" Principal Adams said. 

He had called Macey and Tom (John's parents) Meegan, Slash, Axl, and Everly. "Now tell us what happened, Nora," Principal Adams said. "John wanted to get back into my life. But I told him no because he was abusive and he called me a whore and said he hated me and that he never wanted to see me. Then he pushed me against the wall. He could've hurt Delilah. But Sam stepped in. And it was John who attacked Sam not the other way around," Nora said. "Isn't John the father of the baby?" Macey asked. "Are you kidding?" Meegan asked. "He threw Nora against a wall it doesn't matter if he's the father of Delilah or not!" Everly said. "Alright!" Principal Adams said. "John you are expelled from this school. Attacking a pregnant girl and could have killed her baby isn't right you also were the one to strike first in the fight," Principal Adams said. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"I'm really glad you're here with me," Delilah said. Sam was laying beside her in bed and rubbing her stomach. "I'll always be here with you," Sam said kissing Nora's lips. "Ow," Nora said. "What is it?" Sam asked. "Contractions. Don't worry, these happen sometimes," Nora said. Sam nodded. "Are you sure you're alright?" Sam asked. "I'm fine, Sam, let's just go to sleep," Nora said. 

But she couldn't sleep. No matter how hard she tried. The contractions got worse and worse. And become more unbearable. She groaned loudly waking Sam up. "Nora, are you okay?" Sam asked. 

"Sam... Sam it's time."