★ cast ★

~ forbidden // d.m. ~

We're trying this again! Hi everyone! Quick announcement: I am PRAYING that this stays up right now. I can't even begin to explain how I felt when I saw that Wattpad took down this story. As I begin to make a TON of edits to this story and essentially try to make it more suitable for this app, I advise you to reread the chapters. DON'T WORRY, I will still have the same characters, plot, etc.

— PLEASE read the following —

To keep Wattpad from deleting this story, I am making the characters ONE year older than they would be in the HP plot. So, for example, they will be 12 in their first year, 16 in their fifth year, etc. So, the sexual content will technically begin when they are 16.

From now on, I will additionally be writing this in a google document just in case this does get taken down again. Like before, the preview I made for this book is above!!

A/N: This story contains a lot of mature content including depictions of alcohol use, explicit language, smut, depressing thoughts, character death, possible drug use, and violent activity. I suggest that you do NOT read unless you are ABOVE the age of 15.

This story begins with FLASHBACKS from the first five years at school, hence why the text will be in bold. The present tense will commence in the beginning of their sixth year at Hogwarts when they are 17 years old.

The backstory is that Harry and Sage are twins. The plot is not going to be entirely similar to HP, but fairly close. ALSO, Sage, Leo, London, and Nate are ALL characters that I have created. All other characters belong to JKR.

𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞: 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞: 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞: 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞: 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞