001 | Lovely Horror

Looking around the vicinity, the raven-haired man could only smile in satisfaction. He looked at his wrist watch, it's been half an hour since he started cleaning his two-storey modern house. That's a new record, he noted.

Everything was shining spotless. Even the furnitures, floor, walls, and everything his eyes sees. This is great haven, he thought to himself. The ravenette took off the mask he's wearing as he strode his way to the restroom to take a bath. He carelessly removed his cleaning attire, leaving him all naked before going in the shower room. He heaved a sigh when the cold crystal-like water ran down his body, removing all the dusts and dirt he gained from cleaning.

Moments after, the ravenette got out of the shower. A white clean towel is covering his most private part, while his chiseled body is well-exposed. He walked up the stairs to go to his room while gently scrubbing his wet raven hair with another towel. Today, he decided to go on with a black V-neck sweater and black pants.

Maybe I should brew some tea, he thinks.

And so, he strode his way down the stairs to go to the kitchen and brew some tea. Before long, the ravenette's already sitting comfortably on his sofa while looking at the fireplace in front of him as he enjoys his tea.

Ah, yes. This is the normal life routine of Levi Ackerman. Getting up the morning to clean, take a rest as he enjoys his teas, and later on work. But unbeknownst to him, this won't be a normal day for him.

The relaxed look on his face was soon replaced by annoyance when the sound of the doorbell reached his sharp ears. Annoyed at the continuous ringing, he stood up and twisted the doorknob, only to become more annoyed when six figures are standing before him.

"What is it?" he asked, brows furrowed and arms crossed across his chest.

The jet-black haired boy having emerald eyes raised his brow at him. "Huh? But I thought Mike already told you about it?"

"What?" the raven-haired's brows furrowed more. "Mike hasn't told me an---"

Levi's words were cut off when he heard another ringing in his abode. It was his phone.

"Uhm... that must be h-him, then," the blonde boy beside Eren uttered.

The ravenette scowled as he make his way to his phone. Armin was right, Mike's name was on the screen of his phone.

"What?" the ravenette asked through the line the moment he picked up the call.

He heard a chuckle. "Basing from your tone of annoyance, I guess the kids are already there. Hmm?"

"Tch."

Mike chuckled again. "You see, I was about to accompany those kids to go watch a movie. But then Nanaba informed me that she has a checkup right now with the gynecologist. Of course I have to be there. And I just can't possibly leave the kids alone, right? So I figured I might as well call you to be the one who'll accompany them."

"I didn't even agree, yet you sent them to me?"

"Come on now, Levi. Being your friend for the past years, I know you wouldn't agree to this. So I had no choice but to send them to you, because that way, you wouldn't have any choice but to agree." Mike chuckled again. "Oh, I have to go now. I'm pretty excited to know our baby's gender. Thanks for saving me, Levi. I'll leave the kids to you now."

"Wait---"

The ravenette cursed mentally when Mike didn't even let him finish and suddenly dropped the call. Damn that man. This was supposed to be one of his relaxing days, but now it's all ruined thanks to Mike!