TGIHBMB 2

"Did he hit you or something?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow but he was worried

"He just said he was pushed, Hoseok hyung" Namjoon says, laughing.
"Yeah, but like, did he do more?" Hoseok asks. Jungkook shook his head, giggling.
"Anyways, what does he do?" Jungkook whispers. The two stared at each other, gulping.
"He beats you up if you go on his way... And I think you're his next victim" Namjoon says. Jungkook froze, he was the next the target?

Jungkook wrote his notes on his desk, just minding his own business. Suddenly, a hand slammed on his desk, startling him. The books and notes now on the ground. He looks up and is met with Taehyung. The other smirked at him before poking his head. Jungkook groans, that hurt.
"Don't go in my way or I'll do more" Taehyung says, laughing. Jungkook gulps, nodding.

Jungkook walks to his locker, the books in his arms tightly held. He then looks up, seeing Taehyung. Unfortunately, his and Taehyung's lockers are next to each other.
"What if I just ignore him?" He whispers to himself before nodding. He walked hesitantly, opening his locker door and hiding his face. Taehyung scoffs before walking away.
"Yes, I succeeded" He says to himself, his eyes widening as he felt someone's hot breath near his neck.

"What do you mean you succeeded?" He hears, the voice was so deep. He slightly turned his head, Taehyung. It was Taehyung.
"I'm sorry" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip as Taehyung grabbed his waist. But Taehyung retracted his hands away.
"What a fucker" Taehyung says before walking away.

Taehyung gulps as he stared at his hands. What did he just held? All he wanted to do was mess with the guy, but why did he back away after holding his waist?

"Aish, what's wrong with me?"