top 10 fav mcu ships (yes we know who #1 is)

you guys have to pretend to be shocked when you see who number one is even though i know everyone already knows because i want to pretend i'm unpredictable ok so we're just gonna pretend that my username, carrd url, and constant posts about them aren't enough of a dead giveaway 🕺🏼

anyways welcome to another installment of this!!! i actually was gonna do top 20 because u know that's what i've been doing with everything else but apparently i don't care about enough marvel ships to do 20 because i only could come up with 19 and a couple of them i didn't care enough about so you get top ten instead!!

before we get into the top ten list, here's a quick honorable mentions section for ships i like but didn't include on this list because top 15 sounds weird so i had to narrow it down to top 10 lol.

— valkyrie x jane (yes i know they haven't interacted but they're a crackship that i am obsessed with and i can't wait for them to be girlfriends in love and thunder)

— mantis x nebula (idk what it is about these two that makes me obsessed with the idea of them being in love but yeah i want them to be girlfriends)

— wanda x vision (before the show i didn't give a shit about vision or this ship and now i'm like um give me vision back and i actually think they're so cute wow this is my character development!!)

— fitzsimmons (they'd probably be in my top ten list except for the fact that i've only seen part of the first season of agents of shield so far so i haven't seen much of them yet but OH MY GOD THEY'RE SO CUTE?!?!!!)

— monica x darcy (please i was so wanting them to be gfs in wandavision it's what we deserved)

ok and now onto the actual list lol. as usual, we're starting from the bottom and working our way up to #1 for dramatic effect.

10. PETER PARKER x NED LEEDS
"can i try the suit on?"

first of all let me just say LOOK AT THIS GIF LOOK AT THEIR SMILES THEY ARE BOTH SO ADORABLE IT MAKES ME WANNA SCREAM!!! anyways

first of all let me just say LOOK AT THIS GIF LOOK AT THEIR SMILES THEY ARE BOTH SO ADORABLE IT MAKES ME WANNA SCREAM!!! anyways. i wasn't gonna use the can i try the suit on quote for this because i used it in my fav mcu duos chapter but for some reason i just love this quote lol. ok yeah moving on, i love these two so much. they have the potential to be the most adorable little best friends to boyfriends ship but obviously marvel would never so i can only dream about what could have been. like seriously they'd be the softest ever it'd be so cute! they already care so much about each other and i just love them so much. marvel please make them canon. i mean i know you won't but please do it anyways. for me.

09. T'CHALLA UDAKU x NAKIA
"you get to decide what kind of king
you are going to be."

"