𝟶.𝟻

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛:

𝚁𝚞𝚟 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛,

𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛,

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝙳𝚘𝚔𝚔𝚒𝚎.𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚟, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚞𝚟.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍: 𝙽𝚘

𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚍-𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 :)

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

  You sit up your head after waking up to the morning birds tweeting, looking around the apartment you see that Ruv was still asleep, and still had no hat on.

You quietly get up to get a hair tie from the bathroom but as soon as you come back out Ruv is wide awake.

You yawn walking into the kitchen to grab a coffee pod, forgetting what you were going to do.

"Can I have some?" Ruv pitches in as you were just waiting for the coffee to be done, "Sure."

After your coffee gets done, you put a pod in for Ruv, then walk away to use the bathroom. Walst Ruv decided to look into the fridge for anything that didn't actually involve cooking, and there was nothing.

"Great." Ruv groans and face-plants into the cabinet above the fridge.

You walk out the bathroom, right back to the coffee. Pouring it into a cup and giving it to Ruv.

"I'm going out." Ruv takes the coffee, becoming grumpier by the second.

Ruv slips on his black and grey boots, and walks out the door drinking the coffee.

You shrug, starting to clean up the apartment. Then right to studying.

After a while Ruv comes back with a couple of bags of snacks, and instant food.

"What's that?" You look over to Ruv placing the bags down onto the counter. "Food." Ruv yawns putting the coffee cup into the sink.

"How'd you get the money to go get food eh?" You get up walking over the bags and look through them.

"Oh, I just took your credit card." Ruv walks over to the sofa and sits down closing his eyes.

"You...tall fuck." You put the bags away, seeing that he got more of the Neapolitan ice cream. You leave the ice cream sitting out, while you put the rest of the bags away you get out a spoon and just start eating the ice cream.

"Don't be a hog." Ruv points to the ice cream. You walk over giving him the ice cream, with the spoon.

Ruv takes a spoon-ful of ice cream and just eats it, like chews it with his teeth.

"The hell..." You mumble as you watch Ruv as you start getting goosebumps on your arms.

Ruv turns to you, and gives back the ice cream.

"Thanksss.." You just stare at the ice cream and spoon

as Ruv continues to do absolutely nothing on the sofa.

After a while of doing nothing, plus complete silence you decide to message Sarvente, to see if she could come over. Oh and take Ruv back.

She agrees to come over but to no tale Ruv back, after half an hour Sarv appears at the doorstep, letting herself in.

"Hey Sarvente!" You wake up the sleeping Ruv, forcing him to make room on the sofa for everyone.

"What to watch...?" You scroll through the movies to watch, "A horror." Ruv recommends

"Romantic!!" Sarvente pitches in.

"How about... Finding Dory!" You smile nervously when Sarv starts to giggle.

"Good one (y/n)! Let's piss off Ruv." Sarvente looks over to Ruv, who already had a sour face.

"What does he have against Finding Dory?" You question as you were extremely confused now.

"Ruv just thinks it's child-ish." Sat shrugs and looks at the TV.

"It is! Who wants to go look for a fish." Ruv closes his eyes, "I'll be asleep assholes."

"YOU'RE SO RUDE!"

Sarvente flicks Ruv on the forehead, making Ruv rub his head, then sitting up and glaring at Sarv.

"You're on my shit-list today already Sarv, you too (y/n)." Your eyes widened in surprise, "The hell did I do!" You throw the nearest shoe at Ruv, you pout and go back to the movie.

About not even ten minutes in Ruv, and Sarvente starts an argument about what candles smell better, and if fireworks are flat or not. But in the end, they just looked up whatever they wanted to settle.

"So Ruv, did you-" Sarvente was cut off by Ruv holding his hand to her mouth.

"Don't lick my hand, you gross creature." You let out a small giggle, as Sarvente breaks free from Ruv.

"What was that for you, big old meany!" Sarvente crosses her arms pouting.

"Just got sick of your voice." Ruv simply says in the driest way possible.

"Ruv pass me the blanket over there-" You point to the mint green blanket, as you have it thrown to your face by Ruv.

"You've been a bitch all night Ruv, go to sleep." You glare into Ruvs pale eyes.

"Sure thing." He lays back, falling asleep right away. You turn off the TV and put your blanket onto Sarv.

"Goodnight you two assholes." You walk back into your room and just flop onto your bed.

Then after a while you get up and change into your pj's. Then going to study.

The next morning you get up to see that Sarvente was gone and Ruv was eating ice cream with a fork.

"Ruv why the fuck are you using a fork?"

--

A/n

First off, THANK YOU FOR OVER 600 READS OMG!!-

My dumbass really just told myself "OH YOU GOTTA POST TONIGHT OR YOU WON'T POST TILL NEXT WEEK" but yeah.