UA's end - Part 2

Since I have not done a meme in a while here is another meme. I do not remember if I already used this one. If I did I'm sorry. I'm too lazy to find the chapters with the memes on and check.

And this chapter will be short!

Anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 minutes had passed since the entire school had left UA. Still none has any idea what's going on. Only some of the teachers do. Alot of people were talking or shouting. Many people were panicking and wondering what was going on.

But all that talking soon was forced to a silence..

UA had..

Blown up..

It was in pieces and on fire. The fierce flames seemed like it was clawing at the air, consuming it. The silence lasted about 1 minute before everyone started panicking again. But much much worse.

Izuku was silent. He was frozen to the spot. He had just watched the school that welcomed him even when nothing could be trusted. Even when he was dead like the other dead people who now roam the earth like they have been for the entire existence of it.

Izuku's mind was blocked and nothing seemed to process anymore. It was like he couldn't reach the alive world anymore. Like he was losing grip of the dimension his friends were in. The dimension that he cared about was letting him go.

Only a few words were getting through to his ears. The only words that were making sense to him. All the other words sounded like a completely different language.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Our school..."

"It's....

gone.."

"Hahahaha! That was funny to watch!"

"No no no!

GO AWAY!

GO AWAY!

JUST LEAVE US ALONE!

Why won't you leave us alone?.."

"WHY DO ALL THE BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO US??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It sounded as if someone else had come. Like someone had come to laugh at our loss.

The lov..

They had came to laugh at the thing we cared about's end. UA's end. Our end. They have won... Right?

No

No

No

No negativity.

We will try to fix everything.

We have to.

But for now... We have to let everything go. We have to make sacrifices for what will come. And UA was our sacrifice.

We will make it worth it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. This chapter is short. 😞 But I think it's pretty good! 👌 What about you guys? Yeah I was 1 day late updating this story. 😔 Sorry about that.

Anywaysss..

I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!

-DabisFlame

Words: 423 (that is very short! 👀)