Killermare: Come Back, My Love Pt 3

TW: Cursing, Abuse.

~~~~

  "Save it." Nightmare's voice was threatening. His grin dropped and his grip on Killer's throat loosened.

  Killer began gasping for breathe. Nightmare scoffed and looked over at Crecsent, feeling major negativity from his son. His grin slid back onto his face and he turned to Killer.

  Nightmare reached out a stroked Killer's chin. Killer pulled away but Nightmare's hand followed and yanked him back each time. Killer looked over at Crecsent.

  Crescent (no one told me I was spelling it wrong :/) peeked over the edge of the couch. Killer shivered and he looked down. He eyed one of Nightmare's tentacles slithering up his back. Killer cocked his brow and turned to face Nightmare.

  "Don't move." Nightmare said, turning away and walking to the kitchen. Killer shuddered as the slimy tentacle slithered up and down his back, as if it was exploring it with free will.

  Crescent watched as his father picked up a knife from the knife block they had. His face fell and his soul stopped beating. He went pale, as Killer did, when Nightmare licked the knife. It left a thin trail of black liquid on the knife and the king smiled, turning back to Killer.

  "W-Wait, hold on, Nightmare I-I can explai-"

  "Did I give you permission to speak, doll?" Nightmare said, the tentacle grasping Killer's spine, causing the other to shriek.

  Crescent ducked behind the couch and covered his eyes. Why couldn't his papa just have come to pick him up AFTER his little visit to the house?! Oh, he didn't know anymore. All he knew was that he'd, probably, no longer have a papa. He perked up as he heard Killer yelp again.

  Killer was holding the sharp part of the blade, pushing it as Nightmare tried to force it through his hand. Nightmare growled and pushed hard, digging the knife into Killer's hand. Killer yelped again and turned to Crescent. He gave his son a soft smile to try and reassure him, but it didn't work. Crescent just broke down into tears, feeding Nightmare's power.

  "Keep crying, little one! Soon, you won't have anyone to run to." Nightmare said, his tentacles wiggling behind him excitedly.

  Killer bent back into the counter, his skull placed on top of it. Nightmare grinned wider and pushed more onto the knife. It dug into Killer's hand as Killer felt tears welling in his eyes.

  "Cry. You know you want to~" Nightmare purred.

  Killer let out a shaky exhale, tears falling from his eyes. He knew it fed the kings power, but he couldn't stop them. He was in pain physically and mentally.

  Crescent cried into his hand, desperately trying to stop. He heard his papa wail loudly and he choked into his hand. He popped over the edge of the couch to see Nightmare practically on top of Killer, trying to slice his head off. Crescent looked around the room for something to use to fight against his father. He glanced at a hammer.

.

  Killer yelped and removed his hands. He flinched as Nightmare stopped putting power into the knife right as it stopped and rested against Killer's throat. Killer choked out. He looked at Nightmare with begging, watery eyes. The king just smiled.

  "You deserve this, BITCH." Nightmare spat.

  Killer looked over at the couch, alarmed to see Crescent was no longer there. He made a noise that sounded like a whine. It also sounded like a scoff and a laugh, which Nightmare hated.