intoxication

sexy note: sorry if the smoking is wrong idk how drugs work ive never done them⁉️😍

moonlight casted through the car window, reflecting a glow onto the younger man and illuminating his slighty blood shot eyes. His adems apple bobbed slowly as he pulled his head back, resting the blunt between his lips before taking a drag. Inhaling deeply he looked down and the mess of blonde in his lap, automatically being pressed into a trance from the blinding green eyes staring back up at him. Cheeks red and eyes glassed over, lips parted delicately. Dreams eyes widened, almost curiously as he searched sapnaps face. He looked like a cat Sapnap thought to himself. Not the looks or the traits, just the way his eyes flicked and turned and his lips gradually parted more as his eyes racked over the other mans face.

The ravenette exhaled, a small bluster of smoke rolling onto dreams face yet not enough to divide his senses. Dreams eyes blinked slowly.

Sapnaps phone rested on Dreams thighs, the phone chord connected to the cars jack. He had a playlist on shuffle, generally one he always had on while Dream was around. He had picked up the others taste of music from the often checking of spotify friends, trying to debunk what Dream was feeling at the moment. he had dreams monthly shuffle almost memorized, down to what songs he tends to listen to on hard days and ones when he hadn't been in contact with many others. The songs varied, chase Atlantic was introduced to the mix many days ago. Specifically "into it" . the thought short circuited for a moment, before he reached across dreams body and picked his phone up. he let his hand rest on dreams thigh, the phone titled upwards to his advantage of typing. his fingers slipped across the key board and he could tell dream was waiting, his fingers had started folding between eachother and his knuckles were cracked once in awhile, indicating he was a bit antsy to see the next song.

Sapnap sat back as the mellow synth played through booming speakers, the volume lowered greatly. Sapnap let out a low chuckle when he saw dreams lips part into a "o" shape, his eyes automatically swiping up to the others face and his fingers tapping to the rhythm. After many moments of silence before hand, Sapnap spoke into the stale air.
"Wanna shotgun?"

nerves coiled and burned, a sensation grew and flamed in his stomach. Intoxication mixed with anxiety ripped at his throat.

dream hummed, eyes curling before he sat up.

sapnap ignored the beating in his chest as dream swung his legs over the others hips. leaving him pressing himself towards the others chest and his knees supporting his weight rested on each side of Sapnaps thighs.

she sayin' she don't really miss me

"of course" Dream breathed, breath hitting the others face. even at such a small action the other man got sapnaps heart pounding against his ribs, looking for a calm. Sapnap lowered the blunt between his lips, inhaling deeply with a longing blink of his eyes.

but fuck it,

before the exhale, sapnap caught a glimpse of dream. his eyes trained on sapnaps lips, expertly dragging the smoke.

now i'm faded after all things yeah

Sapnap exhaled. Smoke billowing out his neglected lips.

but i'm into it

Dream inhaled deeply, smoke rolling down his throat and being pulled towards his nose. His head lulled back, titled backwards. his hands travelled up to sapnaps shoulders, gripping for a moment before releasing. yet his hands stayed firmly pressed up against soft fabric and clothing layers.

i'm into it

even with the music playing, it was seemingly muffled. leaving all attention of the empty night focused on Dream, sprawled out upon his best friends lap, head tilted back and smoke billowing from his mouth. he exhaled deeply, his mouth still hanging open slightly.

says she wanna fuck me later girl,
i'm into it

After a short moment, Dream lowered his head. Dazed eyes lazily started towards others, the red already slowly bleeding into the greys and whites. Sapnap was left taken aback, mouth hung opened slightly. Smoke rose, creating a almost dreamy atmosphere. the moon did dream well, casting rays across his defined features. "Again?" Dream advised. All the question got in return was a couple of empty blinks. Taking matters into his own hands, Dream hooked his left hands thumb under the soft layers of fabric, finger pad brushing the smooth skin laid upon sapnap. he brought his free hand down towards the others hand, resting with the blunt. he pulled the roll the others fingers, inspecting it briefly before lowering it onto his lips. he sided the soft protest from sapnap, taking a long drag and closing his eyes in the process.

even with the pounding in his ears, he still leaned closer than previously. noses teasingly brushed as dream opened his mouth, letting the smoke transfer towards sapnap. sapnap inhaled slowly, savouring the moment under his tongue.

this mental pressure got me poppin' pills and shit

Dream scanned his eyes over the face displayed in front of him. Sapnaps hair lay messily over his eye brows, bandanna being abandoned for the night. his lips were red, yet not enough to dreams liking. His eyes were blown, pupils growing greatly in size. he looked beautiful under the influence of intoxication dream thought. a long moment lingered between them. the blunt was once again pressed between dreams chapped lips. smoke was once again pooled into sapnaps face.

but i'm into it

after another drag. the twos faces have grown significantly closer, both sharing the bask of the moonlight. noses brushed and eyelashes fluttered. smoke floated and was exhaled.

i'm into it

"can i kiss you right now" dream mumbled, pressing his thumb into the warmth of sapnaps skin.

i'm getting way too deep

"please" sapnap admitted towards the others question. The blunt was discarded out the window after one last long drag. and his fingers briefly left sapnaps skin. resulting in a murmured protest and an attempt to chase the others lips. the music was turned up, the chorus playing loudly and synthesizing the two men dancing around eachother. a wild attempt to feel the others skin sliding along them. sapnaps hands immediately flew to dreams waist, squeezing slowly to apply the noting that he was there.

i'm fuckin' into it

dream pressed himself forward, hesitating a moment before his eyes slipped close. in and instant lips were slotted against eachother. smoke was pushed to the other in a much more intimate way. Sapnap pulled back quickly, tilting his head backwards and releasing the previously shared smoke. before a moment of hesitation, his lips were frantically pressed back up against dreams. hands roamed over hips, dreams having slipped into sapnaps hair and slowly pulling. electing a soft whimper. the intoxication clouded over them, sliding their lips against eachothers and trying to turn words into touches.

i'm into it

dream was the first to pull back, sapnap chasing his lips. his eyes shut and his lips hung open, he reached for the others warmth and smooth lips against his. dream let a low chuckle out at the desperation, immediately softening when he saw dazed eyes peeled open to stare up at him.

yeah, i'm into it

Sapnaps lips were kissed red, matching the shade dream had pondered over. he let out a hum, laughing at the whine he pulled from sapnap when he had left his lips unmatched in seconds.

i wouldn't change it for the world

"i love you" sapnap breathed, words being swallowed with dreams promises. even without the word immediately spoken back, the grip on his hair tightening and the force he immediately pressed onto the others lips said enough at the moment.

i'm fuckin' into it